Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I recommend alching items that are noted, otherwise banking will be inefficient and lose on exp/hr, unless the item is un-noteable? @Morgan Luchese good idea, I will begin working on this feature. I'm almost done with the new GUI like my mining & thieving bot (same style), so you guys should be seeing a huge improvement :D

As for trials done gl guys! :D

On 9/1/2020 at 6:28 PM, svarthjarta said:

Sorry to say this but i got banned after 2 hours use. Was enchanting diamond bracelets, did 2k of them, NOT using manual enc. Banned the next day. I have not been using any other scripts.

Was it a 2-day temp ban or perm? I recommend appealing for unban although it can take up to a week or two to get unbanned, please be careful. Follow this guide:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

and I highly recommend blending in inside the GE, or taking longer breaks, perhaps investing in mirror client, replying to in-game chat, switching up skills etc.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:00 AM, Czar said:

Was it a 2-day temp ban or perm? I recommend appealing for unban although it can take up to a week or two to get unbanned, please be careful. Follow this guide:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

and I highly recommend blending in inside the GE, or taking longer breaks, perhaps investing in mirror client, replying to in-game chat, switching up skills etc.

It was a perm ban, i was standing on members trade world, GE, watching it the whole time, no interactions.
Just want to give you the info, i know you cant do anything about my ban. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Czar said:

@Robert Sebastian Using mirror mode? Also did you override the reaction timer in the osbot settings menu? Please confirm so I can help :D

As for trials, activated enjoy!

If you've been banned, I highly recommend appealing the ban, jagex usually unbans them after a week or two.

Yes, using mirror mode, and yes I have that  check box checked. (the override box) My concern being it alchs at near perfect efficiency and I'm lookin to take things slow and hopefully make things last. I'm new so forgive the naivete, haha

Edited by Robert Sebastian
  • Like 1