Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

@chunyonggg Make sure to select the 'Stun spells', NOT stun + alch spells, otherwise the bot will look for alch runes and alch item and then log out if you don't have them. If you are alching too then choose stun + alch.

So to clarify, only select this option:

https://i.imgur.com/6gWKzPE.png

And the results will be:

https://i.imgur.com/HVIsfCZ.gifv

As for the store, I think we need to set a false address to make it work, for some reason users have been unable to buy the bot from the store. If this happens please pm me I will try and help. I'll also be authing users who are not able to buy it until the issue is resolved.

Will also be posting an update for more accurate detection of running out of items as mentioned in the last page of the thread. I was working on a new setup window (similar to my thiever bot) with some nice features, more info to come :D!

Edited by Czar

i bought the script, thank you for the trial.

i have a dumb question im hoping you can help me with...

when high alching, how can i change the current delay? mine is stuck on zero and the only thing under commands is f2=hide HUD. 

it would be awesome to have a delay range i could set for antiban when high alching to simulate a real person.

• Like 1

Hm.. i read all the comments about high alch and i thought the problems were solved. But now i see it doesnt work. logs out everytime after alched exactly one item. wonderful. doesnt this work with noted items or what ? 

-problem solved- i am a stupid mf who was wielding wrong staff lmao. sorry dude, your script is awesome-just as your others !

Edited by Butters_c137
  • Like 1

Have been wanting to add a slider to determine speed for the longest time now, yep it's included in the setup window re-write which I'm doing, along with a stop/alert conditions tab as seen on my fighter bots. So behaviours will also be customisable in a new, separate tab within the setup window.