Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 6/16/2020 at 2:57 AM, Czar said:

For alching/logging out: Make sure to type the exact item name of the item you're trying to alch (not the item ID) - also guys I will be adding a way to add multiple alch items, perhaps via separating item names by a comma (,) in the next version.

If you have entered the name correctly and it's still logging out, the bot thinks there's none left in the inventory, which may require a client restart. If you have any error logs (top right -> settings -> toggle logger) please paste them so I can help.

As for mouse offscreen, good idea will add this, and will check out the speed for enchanting, please check mirror mode reaction time (ideally should be 100 for speed)

As for stopping after X actions/time/casts, yep, I need to code a new setup window to allow this, most likely will take my newly written aio crafting setup and add GE support/progressive levelling while I'm at it.

Mage arena not supported unfortunately, and neither is orb charging, I wish I could add these but it would break the market rules :(

Also bot should be online now, enjoy :D Trials activated gl!

Mouse off screen for stringing amulets would be really nice too.. looks kinda sketchy with the mouse always being over the inventory box 

Edit: Ill venmo you $20 to add this feature asap LOL

Edited by Badoomski
  • Like 1

Just bought this (probably my 3rd or 4th 'Perfect' or Czar script). It's a little lacklustre in the traditional Czar standards but maybe it's just the GUI and how uninformative it is, while I'm splashing it just keeps the mouse in the same spot (usually you'd atleast be off the screen pretending to do something else, no?

Anyway, it does the job but in my opinion it's not very informative.

Edit: Just got banned after about 40 mins. Little bit disappointing in comparison to your other scripts if I'm honest.

Edited by Supamen
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, That Str Tho said:

So i was botting superglass make, i come back to my comp 2 hours later and the cunts run out of sand and i assumed the script would shut the fuck down when its out of materials, instead it sits there clicking glassmake over and over. Not happy.

That's a real shame man, I'm sorry to hear that. This script needs a serious overhaul I think - I'm not sure if @Czar is keeping on top of this script.

For anyone looking to purchase, I've never had any serious issues with these scripts prior to this, I highly recommend Perfect Fighter but sadly I can't recommend this script.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Supamen said:

That's a real shame man, I'm sorry to hear that. This script needs a serious overhaul I think - I'm not sure if @Czar is keeping on top of this script.

For anyone looking to purchase, I've never had any serious issues with these scripts prior to this, I highly recommend Perfect Fighter but sadly I can't recommend this script.

Yeah, i have perf fighter and its amazing, but this needs some work.

I feel like i can't leave it alone to do anything now cause something else dumb will happen.

On 6/19/2020 at 7:45 AM, hypex said:

Doesnt seem to start for some reason, it doesnt even trigger the client to think it started a script but it still stops inputs, so you need to start any other script to debug the client.

On 6/19/2020 at 8:48 AM, greyh0und said:

Same problem here!

Same here as well. Bot doesn't start at all.