Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

For newer accounts please be careful, you are at a higher risk of getting banned unless you took all the precautions. I would say let accounts rest for a few days before botting, check out this guide for preventing bans:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Also alching is only as good as where/how you bot, if you miss in-game chat/forget to reply to players, they may report you even if you don't appear like a bot. Please be mindful about this. Same applies for splashing, please only splash in super discrete areas where there won't be a lot of players nearby talking/reporting/provoking your bots.

As for low alch and teleport spells - sorry about this I will change up the labels in the setup window to make it less confusing, will be updated in the upcoming script version.

As for splashing/caged npcs I will add a fail-safe for this, my apologies!

Thanks for all the feedback guys, really appreciate it :D Also gratz on 99 @Bell added to main thread, good job! :D Happy botting :)

Script should be much faster as of ~early today, enjoy! Also added a new option for superglass make, more updates to come! For reaction time, hit these keys: SHIFT + F3/F4 to change, it's best to keep it at 50ms if you prefer speed, and 1000ms-2000ms if you prefer safety over speed/efficiency.

As for trials, done good luck :D

This bot is really far from perfect... set it to 50ms still slow, doesn't always react when I set it up, logs out after one spell ocasionally, also while casting stun on a  monk of zamorak in varock castle after about 30 minutes it clicked on stairs and managed to stay online the entire night. Paid for this yesterday, isn't looking great atm

Hi, just purchased the script really eager to use stun/alch however there is such a big delay between targeting - casting stun - clicking high alch - and alching.

I'm on mirror mode with 50 ms 0 delay

20k xp / hour lol

thanks.

EDIT.

mirror mode was the problem, please fix. It works on stealth injection however logs out after 1 cast.

Edited by Kingaz