Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, I can't get the superglass make function to work, here's the logger

[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:31 AM]: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL: https://github.com/richftww2/modernlandingpage/raw/master/infoFont.otf
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
	at perfect.scripting.nul.<init>(ig:42)
	at b.a.nul.onStart(yn:150)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIiIiiiiIIIi(we:108)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(we:111)
	at org.osbot.nA.IIiIiiiiIIIi(ds:160)
	at org.osbot.Xb.iIiIIiiIiiii(sr:129)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:40 AM]:  2 actionpoints ready
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:40 AM]: Is stopping script when out of runes? false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:40 AM]: Magic spell book seems to be filtered, turn off spell filtering! Attempting to do it automatically...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:40 AM]: Chosen : (Giant seaweed)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:40 AM]: "ss_giant_seaweed" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Magic spell book seems to be filtered, turn off spell filtering! Attempting to do it automatically...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Bank is being called (superglass make)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Invo empty, go
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Magic spell book seems to be filtered, turn off spell filtering! Attempting to do it automatically...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Bank is being called (superglass make)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:41 AM]: Ran out of items: Giant seaweed.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:42 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Magic...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:42 AM]: Ran out of items: Bucket of sand.
[WARN][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:47 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/24 11:10:47 AM]: Script Perfect Magic has exited!

On mirror; I am on lunars, no spell filters, I have buckets of sand and giant seaweed in the bank

EDIT: working great now for some reason! Thanks! It isn't recognizing the bank chest-wreck on fossil island as a bank, though.

Also, when picking up the spare molten glass, it always moves the camera with every pick-up in a completely unnatural way; any chance to remove this camera movement?

Edited by MillSup
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

Just bought the script and it's working pretty good so far but it seems kinda slow-ish.

Example; I'm currently enchanting jewellery, on AFK mode ( not manual casting ). After all the jewellery has all been enchanted, it takes roughly 10 seconds for the bot to open the bank, and then betweeen actions of depositing and withdrawing it takes at least 2 - 2.5 seconds between clicks.

Is this the normal funcion of the script or am i missing something ?

I'm using mirror mode.

Awaiting yours.

Cheers

Edited by Fuck you Jagex
  • Like 1

For speed and slow: make sure to lower the reaction timer when using mirror mode, the default 1000ms is too high and will lead to extra delays - use the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys to increase/decrease the reaction timer, it should be around ~50ms for the intended purpose of the script. If you have already set it to 50ms and it is still going slow, please confirm ^^ :D

For looting npcs - currently it doesn't loot any items, I can easily add it but then it will just be a copy of a fighter bot, where is the line drawn. I may wind up adding it in the next version if all tests go well ^^ :D

For looting molten glass - I will try and disable camera movement, are you fully zoomed out or default camera zoom? Please confirm. Will also be adding the bank at the small island near Fossil Island. :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Also guys, please let me know if you have any more questions/suggestions/issues for the next update, I am currently going to push a new version today.

2 hours ago, Czar said:

For speed and slow: make sure to lower the reaction timer when using mirror mode, the default 1000ms is too high and will lead to extra delays - use the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys to increase/decrease the reaction timer, it should be around ~50ms for the intended purpose of the script. If you have already set it to 50ms and it is still going slow, please confirm ^^ :D

For looting npcs - currently it doesn't loot any items, I can easily add it but then it will just be a copy of a fighter bot, where is the line drawn. I may wind up adding it in the next version if all tests go well ^^ :D

For looting molten glass - I will try and disable camera movement, are you fully zoomed out or default camera zoom? Please confirm. Will also be adding the bank at the small island near Fossil Island. :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Also guys, please let me know if you have any more questions/suggestions/issues for the next update, I am currently going to push a new version today.

I am on default camera zoom!

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the fast reply!

I lowered the reaction speed from 1000ms to 50ms but with no change whatsoever. It still takes around 10 seconds to open the bank after finishing the enchanting and overall slow feeling remains. Could it be my hardware ??

As for changes/updates, I've noticed that after selecting the item to enchant (AFK MODE)  the mouse will path back to the same spot (The brown Inventory Bag) every single time and stay there until its time to bank. In my opinion it's not human-like.

I think it would be an improvement if you could make the mouse go off screen while IDLE. 

Cheers!

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

Ahh this is almost what i need :( 

Any chance that for attacking npc you can allow me to set it to switch to fire strike upon required level reached? 

I know this is specific to me but i need to train to 33 magic through combat for hp levels. If this is possible id buy in a heartbeat!

Edit: Can you explain "script commands"? Can i type in new commands or is it just a way to hide paint lol

Edited by The Devil

very good script, got me from 1-94 in like a week few weeks ago on injection mode at a rate of 175k xp/h stun alching pretty much suicide botted but got very lucky, i take more breaks now or do some other skills here and then for reducing banrate. leveled some other things after that, maxing range and str so the build is almost complete. now going for 99mage but on mirror mode and its working flawless, just at a little bit lower xp rate but im very happy with it.

94mage screen.jpg

• Like 1