Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 8/21/2019 at 1:51 AM, Czar said:

@Celestial Which script are you referring to, the magic script or mining script ? Also, AIO mining or motherlode mine? Please clarify :D

Noted logs - will add a fail-safe for noted logs, please keep all non-noted items away from inventory, I will also add another fail-safe so it will toggle off 'Noted' in the bank withdraw settings before attempting to withdraw logs for plank-make. Thanks for the feedback :D

Trials - activated good luck guys :D

Ahh man I apologize I had both pages up. For AIO mining at the verdant valley 3 rocks in Fossil Island.

• 2 weeks later...

Spin flax - make sure you have disabled spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab.

Plank make - will add a gp check, make sure to never run bots without having more than the normal amount of every item, just to be safe.

Trials - activated good luck guys :D

Fossil island/verdant valley mining - will check it out thank you :D

https://imgur.com/a/R8n9ScL

Any idea as to why this could have happened? Ran for 8 hours but it ended up standing there doing nothing for about 7 of them. I have breaks turned off (because I just wanted to burn up the runes I had) but I did have allotments of time entered into the boxes for break times. Could this have caused the script to act this way?

Ran in stealth mode. Fixed windoe size was on 

The amount of runes you need to go to 1-55 is:

100 air
100 mind
300 water
450 earth
400 body
3023 law runes
710 water runes
310 earth runes
200 fire runes

You also need: iron set, staff of water, staff of earth, staff of air...

Can you make an option to train 1-55? It would start by casting air strike at Monk of Zamorak with staff of air, then switch to staff of water to use confuse then weaken then switch to staff of earth to use curse. Then it would be 25. Then it would switch to staff of air and tele to varrock till 31. Then to lumbridge. Then to falador. Then to cambridge till 55.

I have been using this script, and I've done this many times. It's annoying to baby sit it so much. If you have the time, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Like 1