Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

New 2 botting but I got proxies run OSbot and downloaded perfect Magic. I want it to enchant Ruby Neckalces in my bank. I have all the runes on my inventory and the ruby necklaces but it just deposits them into bank then logs me out. What am i doing wrong? Are there instructions anywhere online for this script. 

EDIT: everything else except ruby necklaces works, must be a bug in the code with not identifying the necklaces. No biggie just move on to the next level. 

Edited by BondBrokers

I have a few requests.

1. when it has done a full inventory of creating planks it first open the inventory before goes banking. It is not needed to open the inventory. it's a small change but could improve the exp a bit more.
  2. it would be nice to see how much money it has spend on making planks and maybe also how much it spends each hour
  3. I would love to see how many planks it has made and also how many it is creating each hour.

I understand it would take a while to create this all for a small amount that are doing this, but it would just be really awesome if it would be added.

Will check out ruby necklaces and add another update ASAP :D

Plank make - I will see what I can do about the inventory thing, the client needs to see how many planks there are, I will try and do a workaround to not require opening inventory. As for the profit and gp spent on buying, will add these to the paint in the next update ASAP :D

As for speed, you are VIP and most likely using mirror client - don't forget to lower the reaction timer from the default (and slow) 1000ms to ~50ms using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys. If not using mirror client please confirm and I will re-check the code for you :D

@Celestial Which script are you referring to, the magic script or mining script ? Also, AIO mining or motherlode mine? Please clarify :D

Noted logs - will add a fail-safe for noted logs, please keep all non-noted items away from inventory, I will also add another fail-safe so it will toggle off 'Noted' in the bank withdraw settings before attempting to withdraw logs for plank-make. Thanks for the feedback :D

Trials - activated good luck guys :D