Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Just now, Czar said:

ESC close is an update I have wanted to do for a while now, I need to write a custom tab system for that, it would be epic - more humanlike and more efficiency :D

Auto enchant yes I can add an option for that but it stated on the OSRS site that it is slower than doing it by hand. Although perhaps it can be lower bans? Who knows, maybe it's a good thing :D

Fast reaction! Yeh maybe to more like a alt the auto enchant will be useful (if Jagex tracks 2 of some IP's online and both doing click intensive things, which would be impossible for humans, it must be a bot client)

For the ESC one, either have a label warning or auto enable it if isn't (pretty sure you can get data)

• Like 1

Teleport + alch is one of the danger ones to bot IMHO, I would only stick to banking spells and/or alching, too many players around to report you if you don't reply to in-game chat or something silly. I would also only do stun-alch if I have a bulletproof spot to train on, no extremely public areas with wandering bot-reporters.

As for ESC, I thought you meant ESC to open the inventory tab, or did you mean ESC to close the bank? 

8 hours ago, bigdik14788 said:

Used this script for 2 hours ish the first day, hand trained 1-25 (did aroud 15 QP inbetween) on a premium VPN. Did teleporting till 55 (55-60 teleport+alch) with a few breaks. Then did pking + MA1, next day 1 hour of alching in crowded spots.

Still got banned waste.

Odd you say that I have been using the script for the past couple of days with 20 minute breaks set after every hour and haven't been banned once and im using stun/alch which is way more click extensive you must be doing something wrong. And to be frank I have never been banned using any of Czar's scripts you just have to be smart with it and not bot like other bots and do things other bots do.

• Like 1

@Czar

can you update your plank make portion of the bot...it doesn't realize you can auto make planks..keeps clicking on planks that are already made...I bought bot for only this reason. thanks. 

also add runepouch support....thanks

also...can superglass make bot pick up extra molten glass instead of leaving them there, making it super obvious youre botting. 

Edited by juju
  • Like 1

Yes scripts can be purchased with OSRS gp, but you gotta convert the gp to osbot store credit via a voucher (found in the market section of the forum) it takes a few minutes ^^ :D

EDIT: okay almost ready with plank make update. thanks for the suggestion for rune pouch too. 

As for superglass make, I will try add looting, the problem is when to loot them? When is the best time to loot the items? At random intervals or?

In any case - I will be posting a new update in a few hours :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

New Update (v133)

- Added auto/manual enchant jewellery option
- Added auto/manual plank make option (BETA)
- Added correct profit calculator for enchanting jewellery

- Rune pouch now supported**

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D

Will be adding another mini update for superglass make and looting from ground - and don't worry it is not botlike to leave glass on floor, it is more efficient, and poses 0 risk toward bans. Especially in a populated bank.

Don't forget guys, bankstanding bots = lowest ban rates.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v133)

- Added auto/manual enchant jewellery option
- Added auto/manual plank make option (BETA)
- Added correct profit calculator for enchanting jewellery

- Rune pouch now supported**

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D

Will be adding another mini update for superglass make and looting from ground - and don't worry it is not botlike to leave glass on floor, it is more efficient, and poses 0 risk toward bans. Especially in a populated bank.

Don't forget guys, bankstanding bots = lowest ban rates.

Thank you, I knew I made a good choice by buying most of your bots, ill eventually own all of them.

I think random intervals, like after 3-5 inventories? I know its efficient, but I want to maximize profits also. 

again thank you so much!

also just had a random idea while superglass making, would it be possible to add random magic imbue clicks into lunar botting (mainly superglass making since you already have staff/runes), maybe use it every 12 seconds? 

I was doing it manually, and you can sneak a magic imbue in every second inventory. 

to maximize mage exp. If its possible lol. 

Edited by juju
  • Like 1

I think something may be wrong with the stun/alch, or am I doing something wrong? 

Settings:
Spellbook: Curse + alch spells

Choose type: Stun

Enter name: i.e (Lesser Demon)

Faster mode: (Unchecked and Checked provides same results)

Enter item name to alch: i.e (Rune scimitar)

My bot will click intensively to the left of the screen and wont move. Will keep clicking away, I'm assuming something happened during an update to this script.

Edited by karizmikhero
  • Like 1

For stun-alching, make sure to set client to fixed mode, it should solve the problem and work :D

As for superglass make, sounds like a good idea tbh, I will see what I can do, if the user already has the runes and the spell is already lit up, I don't see why not :D It should be easy enough and will boost xp :D 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 5/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, Zeki Patan said:

Odd you say that I have been using the script for the past couple of days with 20 minute breaks set after every hour and haven't been banned once and im using stun/alch which is way more click extensive you must be doing something wrong. And to be frank I have never been banned using any of Czar's scripts you just have to be smart with it and not bot like other bots and do things other bots do.

not bot like other bots? Okay then lmao. 

lol, teleporting is nothing but a autoclicker. Gratz you haven't been banned, nonetheless just a few pages back multiple have been banned for using the same method. So I don't know what you're trying to justify. I know the risks of botting and Idc that I got banned, but its still a premium script that pretty much autoclicks teleport lol?

It's not an auto clicker, please don't be rude. OSBot's mouse system is randomized so the same code yields different results, the only down side for botting teleporting is the player reports that may arise out of it, if user fails to talk in-game or something, or if the user is literally teleporting 4 hours without saying a word, others will most definitely report. That's why bankstanding scripts are low ban rate, less reports because you won't be seen by everyone. You have to remember that OSRS legit players are always communicating with other players, if you miss one reply you are most likely banned the next day unfortunately :(

Edited by Czar