Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar I posted once before but think you may have missed it. Could I ask again please:

I'm interested in this script but literally only on the most anti-ban thing you have. Would I be correct in assuming this is high alcing at a bank in ge?

Also, what anti-ban measures have you implemented in script? I.e. is there random delay clicks while alcing or are they exactly the same?

Also could you let me know what options in either your script or in osbot settings I should enable for absolute maximum anti-ban? 

Looking forward to your reply man

There are no silly things like same delays or weird antibans for checking xp systematically. Technically speaking even random delays can be detected, since they check the floor and ceiling of delays (minimum and maximum).

for speed (especially mirror client users) make sure to lower client reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms.

trials activated good luck guys :) 

Will be adding another update for the withdraw-3 for giant seaweeds, stay tuned guys :D It may end up being slower, as the current options are: Fast and unreliable vs. Slow and stable. I highly recommend fast and unreliable since it adds to antiban, but I will add a limit so it doesn't go overboard and withdraw up to 5 giant seaweeds, probably maximum 4. In any case I will make both options available so users can choose. :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D

• Like 2