Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 3/24/2019 at 12:45 PM, Czar said:

Almost done levelling my test account to do more lunar spells, so expect a massive update for a few lunar spells, thanks for your patience guys.

I haven't missed out updates for other spells too, got some nice changes/tweaks coming up.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

ETA on the auto enchant update some weeks back?

• Like 1

Hi I'm interested in this script but literally only on the most anti-ban thing you have. Would I be correct in assuming this is high alcing at a bank in ge?

Also, what anti-ban measures have you implemented in script? I.e. is there random delay clicks while alcing or are they exactly the same?

Also could you let me know what options in either your script or in osbot settings I should enable for absolute maximum anti-ban? 

Looking forward to your reply man, looking to buy asap.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but Stun (+Alch) does not seem to work. Only alching works fine, but when I try to use the curse spells the mouse cursor just stays put in the middle, clicking away furiously. I'm not quite sure what name to enter in the Name line for the curse spells. I've tried my characters name and the NPC name but neither seems to work. Any clues as to how I might fix this?

Fixed, had to resize my window. Works amazing.

Edited by Je Moeder
problem fixed
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, zed1134 said:

Please get this updated with giant seaweed and superglass make..

so it will take 3 giant seaweed and buckets of sand, and make moltenglass

while also picking up all the extra molten glass on the floor, great for ironman!!
please!!

@Czar said it should have been already done 2 days ago -.-

Pushed update v129, superglass make is included in this update too. Good luck guys :D

Warning: The script will not loot glass on the floor just yet, need to find a stable and non-suspicious way to loot them without triggering any botting flags.

My first idea is to loot them after X time and randomize the time, without letting them disappear. Any thoughts/ideas are welcome.

Activated all trials (double time) good luck guys, there is a pending update so please be patient :)

Auto-enchant will be added in the next upcoming update v130, apologies for any inconvenience, should be pretty epic once it's live :D

Edited by Czar

On 4/4/2019 at 12:46 AM, Czar said:

Pushed update v129, superglass make is included in this update too. Good luck guys :D

Warning: The script will not loot glass on the floor just yet, need to find a stable and non-suspicious way to loot them without triggering any botting flags.

My first idea is to loot them after X time and randomize the time, without letting them disappear. Any thoughts/ideas are welcome.

Activated all trials (double time) good luck guys, there is a pending update so please be patient :)

Auto-enchant will be added in the next upcoming update v130, apologies for any inconvenience, should be pretty epic once it's live :D

Thank you Master @Czar ! I will update my progress soon. 

• Like 1

Will repair kourend tele I dont think it is even supported just yet, update coming up.

will also be adding an improved version of superglass make too.

as for stun alch speed and mirror: there is a speed boost available, you gotta lower the clients reaction timer from the default 1000ms to around 50-200ms its up to you really. You can alter this to a higher number it may even affect ban rates I know it is beneficial for non-competitive combat scripts.