Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

@Czar Do you think it'd be possible for making an option to enable a quick two clicks for the alching motion when stun alching? it waits a fair bit of time seen here - https://gyazo.com/09e83038c6afa18ec9ac941c41d126c5 I know it's most likely waiting for a confirm that the item is under the cursor, but i wouldn't mind if it missed here and there.

Also thank you for all the scripts you've made over the years, I've bought most and I really enjoy all of them <3.

@Czar

The script currently doesn't handle super glass make with giant seaweed as it should. 

It takes 13 giant seaweed, and 13 buckets of sand, casts the spell, and then just tries to cast it again and again because both ingredients are still in the players inventory.

As far as I know I think it should take 3 giant seaweed, and 18 buckets of sand (and then pick up some molten glass of the ground every once in a while, could be done once there are 27 on the ground maybe?) Or 2 giant seaweed to 12 buckets of sand, for slightly lower efficiency but easier. 

For now I'll just use normal seaweed, but I though I should let you know

• Like 1

Banking not working with the superglass make 

[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:30 em]: Withdrawn: [Giant seaweed] x [13].
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:30 em]: Superglass make bank!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:30 em]: Withdrawn: [Bucket of sand] x [13].
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:30 em]: Closing bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:31 em]: Can cast spell ? true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:31 em]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:32 em]: Yay, gained exp! SUPERGLASS MAKE W00000T
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:34 em]: Animation received, new [4413]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:34 em]: Can cast spell ? true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:34 em]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:39 em]: FAILED
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:39 em]: Can cast spell ? true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:39 em]: Casting directly from click area!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:42 em]: FAILED
[INFO][Bot #1][03/02 12:56:42 em]: Script Perfect Magic has paused!

Edited by cupoftea

is script down for high alching atm? im pretty lost at the moment been trying to figure out for a few hours

just clicks on the tile im standing on, or goes crazy right clicking bank vendor

have tried a few different locations as suggested but no lock, and yes client is on fixed mode and spell filtering disabled.

Edit: tried stun alching also, and same thing, just clicks on tile im standing on.. am using mirror mode with runelite, not sure if that affects?

Edit 2: after more testing found that it must be mirror mode does not like runelite - all working fine when using mirror mode with regular osrs client

Edited by wonderdad

3 hours ago, wonderdad said:

is script down for high alching atm? im pretty lost at the moment been trying to figure out for a few hours

just clicks on the tile im standing on, or goes crazy right clicking bank vendor

have tried a few different locations as suggested but no lock, and yes client is on fixed mode and spell filtering disabled.

Edit: tried stun alching also, and same thing, just clicks on tile im standing on.. am using mirror mode with runelite, not sure if that affects?

Edit 2: after more testing found that it must be mirror mode does not like runelite - all working fine when using mirror mode with regular osrs client

Always use vanilla os client with mirror mode, runelite is not supported :( both alch and stun-alch worsk for me! :) Its only the afk enchaanting and maybe some lunar spells thats not supported right now i think!