Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Awesome!

Yeh I'm not fussed on whether it was clicking the same place everytime or randomizing, just wanted to know your stance on it. As for anti-ban features, nothing that I can really think of atm that could be added. In saying so if you have any to add, always a cool thing.

Progressive leveling would be fantastic. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, martinc said:

Make sure to right click on spell book and disable spell filtering.

No change. I've tried with dragonstone jewelry as well.

If I start it without being in the bank interface, it just starts clicking at my feet. If I start it in the bank interface, it withdraws the amulets and opens the spell book then starts clicking at my feet.

Edited by acerock

3 hours ago, acerock said:

No change. I've tried with dragonstone jewelry as well.

If I start it without being in the bank interface, it just starts clicking at my feet. If I start it in the bank interface, it withdraws the amulets and opens the spell book then starts clicking at my feet.

What area are you doing this in? I had issues with the script in GE and Varrock West.

Running in fixed mode? Set it to fixed mode It should work :D And make sure spell filters are disabled.

As for alching, high population areas to blend in (in my experience) so GE has the most success. Otherwise if anybody else has any suggestions please share :) 

Edited by Czar