Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey, I just purchased this script mainly for the tan leather function. I am happy for the most part. There are just a few things I want to suggest. Recently RS has added a banking function to be able to withdraw 1,5,X,ALL. I was wondering if we could get that use in the script, along with using deposit inventory when banking while using bank fillers. Hope this isn't too much to ask. Thank you for making this script.

Another thing I've noticed, is sometimes the bot tries to cast 6 spells per inventory pretty frequently. When it does this, it also delays banking.

Edited by DuckingLost
added
  • Like 2

Thank you for the response. Bank fillers is a feature in the bank settings on RS. You withdraw your runes, remove the placeholders for them, activate bank fillers, and you can then use the deposit inventory button, and it won't bank the runes. 

Utilizing the withdraw all feature would be amazing too :)

I apologize if I'm not explaining well enough. I am on mobile. If I can figure out how to make a gif of everything, I will do that in the next few days. 

• Like 1

Just purchased the script and banned within 12 hours. 

Script was ran for 3 hours with 30 min breaks. Total run between start and now is 10 or so hours.

Superheating gold ore at GE.

Sad to say I'm very upset.

I assumed these clients ran better with better detection software. But being banned within 12 hours of using the bot is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Super heating bars breaks :( I try to do super heat on bronze bars, and when it goes to the bank it breaks OSBot, completely. I have to force quit and it spams this in the console:

image.png.cb368c842bbc313c1fa522e3101583ea.png

If I start with ores and runes in inventory it works for that batch, but again breaks when it goes to the bank.

I hope you can track this issue down, best of luck :) 

Also this is in Falador.

Edited by ItPoke
  • Like 1

Superheating - turn off the 'Stop when out of runes option' it is useless now. The script automatically stops using a different system. I have added an update for it so it is less confusing, update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

As for placeholders, will be working on this for the next update :D

Activated trials, gl guys :D

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 5:17 PM, DuckingLost said:

Hey, I just purchased this script mainly for the tan leather function. I am happy for the most part. There are just a few things I want to suggest. Recently RS has added a banking function to be able to withdraw 1,5,X,ALL. I was wondering if we could get that use in the script, along with using deposit inventory when banking while using bank fillers. Hope this isn't too much to ask. Thank you for making this script.

Another thing I've noticed, is sometimes the bot tries to cast 6 spells per inventory pretty frequently. When it does this, it also delays banking.

Hey Czar awesome script as always. Adding to this it looks like you replaced the right-click with the left-click 'withdraw 25' option which is great but the script is still using right-click to deposit the leather. If you have the quantity set to 25 then it will deposit all the leather with a left-click too - can you please get the script to left-click the leathers?

• Like 1