Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Is there anyway you can auth me for a 2 hour actual script run time trial, I saw that you authed me a 24 hour standard trial, and I didn't get a chance to use it :/ Also I was wondering if I could get some type of discount if I were to buy a bunch of your scripts at once :D

Also, can you let me know if you are able to alch while in npc damage mode? 

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

Is there anyway you can auth me for a 2 hour actual script run time trial, I saw that you authed me a 24 hour standard trial, and I didn't get a chance to use it :/ Also I was wondering if I could get some type of discount if I were to buy a bunch of your scripts at once :D

Not sure if that is possible but VIP offers a 10% discount and sponsor offers a 15% discount i think you should check that out and see if its worth it that way

Edited by PulseImpulse

On 13/10/2017 at 6:04 PM, Alicexx said:

Alch is too un natural. Ran 2 x 8 hours on level 50 but use stun alch on my main and it works perfectly.

People reading this - I have 3 accounts with 80+ mage using this but ALWAYS using apa alch as it's much better than this for alching. 

Czar if you read this - A free script with lesser ban rate shouldn't be the case:P

Tbf, this script is the fucking bomb and I have put probablly 40m exp into the game using this script.... just never alch on it!

This exactly. I just used this alch bot for an hour and then started to babysit it, the alching was awful, Czar please look into this.

• Like 1