Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Fast mode is not for stun+alch spells, it is ONLY for stunning spells, if you do fast mode with alch enabled, the timing will not be exact. So turn off fast mode, and it will work better.

Only use fast mode when you are not alching biggrin.png Although I will still post an update smile.png

I will optimize the code for vulnerability + alch spell, thanks for feedback smile.png

Update has been posted, version v0.78 is the latest update, please allow a few hours for update to be registered smile.png

Preview: (ignore version, it should say v0.78)

vq5IlmQ.gif

Edited by Czar

@Miss Fortune I hate to be a douche (the situation calls for it), but unless you are stupid by any chance, are you failing to see

vq5IlmQ.gif

The timers are perfect, as shown above biggrin.png In fact, you said the max xp was 100k in the last update, here it is above 130k wink.png

@RPW 

Spells in RS are queued, so if you cast the spell too early or too late, it will still cast the spell, so don't worry biggrin.png Should I really make the script slower? I will get many complaints from users if I do :s

Edited by Czar

Well I appreciate the script anyhow, other than that, it's been great. If it's possible, maybe you could have a setting that allows you adjust the delay speeds. Each increment could be given a range of delays it uses, and randomizes from that range.

PS - Splashing?

Excellent suggestion, I suppose I will add another tab on the setup interface, not only with delay speeds but with some extra antiban settings too I guess ^^ biggrin.png

As for splashing yes I have gotten many requests for splashing, it will be the next feature added to this script ASAP biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Unlucky man :(

Like I say, magic (and other bank-related skills) is the lowest ban-rate, but you gotta watch where you cast spells (if not doing bank spells like superheat or alch), because if you start stunning in a very popular area (grizzly bear, near the yew bots) or monk of zamorak (varrock castle) then that is a bot hotspot and you get a higher chance of ban (no matter which bot, or which client). You leave your accounts open to bot reports and in-game chat etc etc. One JMod can easily come by and just sweep the entire area of bots easily.

Now mistakes must've been made, because just in the last page of this thread there are people who got 94+ mage constantly, there's too many to list, but here are some tips on avoiding bans:

- Avoid botting more than 4 hours in a single session

- Avoid using the GE after a bot session (GE is confirmed being monitored)

- Reply to in-game chat, hop if you couldn't reply

- Delete jagexcache to avoid account chains

DON'T bot multiple accounts on the same IP whatsoever, use proxies if necessary

- Prioritize botting in unpopular areas to avoid being ban waved

- Bot in non-uk work hours to stay under the radar (jmods are online..)

If you follow those, the banrate will be MUCH lower. 

@4Head Kappa done gl on trial ;)

Finally hit 94 mage! 

...but I received a perm ban soon after. 

Took all the precautions and still no luck. 

This is the only bot i've used, was using it no more than 5 hours a day and I was in a non popular area stun alching. 

Didn't see a soul yet... still banned :[ 

Just a heads up, botting isn't what it use to be. 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO