PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

f0f32ef1fc6d474bb85abf5be2c77c49.png

It has a dynamic placing of traps, meaning it will randomly generate a pattern according to your level (how many traps you can place), ground objects, and availability. There IS a possibility of it doing the star trap you mentioned, it's just whatever the bot generates. Helps with being undetectable. And I can't make this script 5 dollars because that would be a HUGE undercut for other hunter scripts. So it's not the fact that I want to sell it at $9.99, but OSBot makes me.

I hope you enjoy it though! New updates will be coming out very soon! smile.png

• Like 1

Well if you expect to hunt black chimps with this script, it aint going to work.

first of all it only works on one spot at black chimps

secondly I die every single time.

Hey bud, if you want me to fix it, try filling out a bug report, because this doesn't help in fixing it. I'll continue looking into it. If you could add me on skype, we could talk more about it as well and get to the bottom of it! Thanks!

Hey bud, if you want me to fix it, try filling out a bug report, because this doesn't help in fixing it. I'll continue looking into it. If you could add me on skype, we could talk more about it as well and get to the bottom of it! Thanks!

whats your skype name? ill add you and screen share if needed.

• Like 1

Well if you expect to hunt black chimps with this script, it aint going to work.

first of all it only works on one spot at black chimps

secondly I die every single time.

Oh my... this doesn't help anyone. Just makes you look bad and please spell out black chins or black chinchompa and not black chimps... 

Version 0.1 will hopefully be out tomorrow!

In version 0.1, I have added support for the break handler! The script will now pickup all traps there were placed on the ground before logging out so you won't loose any traps.

I have also added a reminder in the log and in the paint about starting the script with 3 spots open (just in case anyone forgets).

Also fixed multiple NPE.

And finally I fixed a bug that thought you were out of traps when your player was not visible!

I hope you guys look forward to the update! :D

Version 0.1 will hopefully be out tomorrow!

In version 0.1, I have added support for the break handler! The script will now pickup all traps there were placed on the ground before logging out so you won't loose any traps.

I have also added a reminder in the log and in the paint about starting the script with 3 spots open (just in case anyone forgets).

Also fixed multiple NPE.

And finally I fixed a bug that thought you were out of traps when your player was not visible!

I hope you guys look forward to the update! biggrin.png

5924978cc9ca9dba9eeb80abf8a2da11.png  with breaks ofc.

Edited by Lacoste
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic