PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Kumaur said:

The break manager doesn't work and overrides the built in break manager on the client 

Pretty sure you just posted in Discord as well, but you need to use the Scripts break system. If you don’t, OSBots breaking system doesn’t know when the proper time to break is, resulting in a loss of traps, incomplete quests, error purchasing items, and more.

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Pretty sure you just posted in Discord as well, but you need to use the Scripts break system. If you don’t, OSBots breaking system doesn’t know when the proper time to break is, resulting in a loss of traps, incomplete quests, error purchasing items, and more.

I've tested multiple times today is there a place I can send you a video?

3 minutes ago, BIG PENOR said:

i bought ur hunter bot and i noticed the bots mouse movement and  clicking is really sharp, like i do not see a variation it shows goes straight from one object to another,  i am just curious on how the antiban of this script is supposed to work, no offense or anything. maybe im missing something

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the mouse in general. The mouse is handled by OSBot. There are different mouse options you may choose. The default mouse, the new mouse or the computer's hardware mouse. My code does not handle the mouse.

Tried to find the article but am on mobile lol. Anyways, if you join my Discord, would love to help you more or answer any questions. It is much faster than forums :D 

Edited by ProjectPact

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter