PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Bought the script lastnight and i've been playing it slow, doing other tasks every few hours and making sure to take breaks. it's already gotten 56 hunter and done eagles peak quest while progressing. really solid script, although i have to admit the mouse movements are bot like and to quick. same repetition of mouse movements and clicks is suspicious and will most likely trigger some kind of detection system. however maybe not as long as you don't suicide. BUT, still I think it's a solid script for the price. will keep giving updates. I plan to do red chins with it until 99.

3 hours ago, holden1914 said:

I noticed catching red salamanders it occasionally manages to lose a net or rope somehow.. I'll check on it after 15 mins or so and the chat is spammed with "you cannot set this without a net etc"

If you’re on mirror mode, you’ll need to restart client. Mirror mode has detection issues sometimes. The developers know about this and I’ve sent them videos. 

7 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

If you’re on mirror mode, you’ll need to restart client. Mirror mode has detection issues sometimes. The developers know about this and I’ve sent them videos. 

ah ok, yeah it's definitely happened a few times now.   my concern is the click spam when i don't have the equipment to set a trap... it's very suspicious.  would it be possible to make it either logout or attempt to get more equipment? rather than keep trying to set a trap.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter