PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

26 minutes ago, RyanNZL said:

Any update on this script working?

Ban rates?

Suggested running mode (breaks/Mirror mode?/ runtime)

Script works fine! Someone just posted a lvl 98 progress report a few days ago in my channel. Only things not working at the moment are black chins and black salamanders due to a strange web walking issue.

As far as recommended times, I would not bot extensively at chins, as Jagex profiles accounts a lot there. I typically do 40 minutes on and then either switch skills up or break. It has worked fine for me!

14 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Script works fine! Someone just posted a lvl 98 progress report a few days ago in my channel. Only things not working at the moment are black chins and black salamanders due to a strange web walking issue.

As far as recommended times, I would not bot extensively at chins, as Jagex profiles accounts a lot there. I typically do 40 minutes on and then either switch skills up or break. It has worked fine for me!

Hey Project, could I possibly get a trial for this?

Many thanks

One thing i've noticed with Red Salamans is that when you're about to take a break from botting and you have some nets up hunting, it doesn't take them and then log out to save the items...it just fully logs out. The only issue with this is that when you log back in, you might be missing 3 out of the 4 net sets? Or even worse, you lose them all since your nets were hung up and you logged out, so you cannot do a long botting session, unless you do no breaks?

hope this makes sense.

Edited by arb28
forgot to say what colour salamans

3 hours ago, arb28 said:

One thing i've noticed with Red Salamans is that when you're about to take a break from botting and you have some nets up hunting, it doesn't take them and then log out to save the items...it just fully logs out. The only issue with this is that when you log back in, you might be missing 3 out of the 4 net sets? Or even worse, you lose them all since your nets were hung up and you logged out, so you cannot do a long botting session, unless you do no breaks?

hope this makes sense.

Are you using OSBot breaks? If so, that’s your problem. You have to disable OSBot breaks and enable the Hunter’s breaking system. 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter