PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

54 minutes ago, Tart said:

Hi there, just bought this. I was wondering if there was a way to set parameters with this bot. Thanks very much

Hey, I think I just helped you on Discord! But if not, here you go! This page has all the information you could ever need:

https://www.pposb.org/PPOSB/scripts/hunter/features.html

15 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Where it is trying to walk to? What does the logger say?

I'm terribly unprepared for these questions so I do apologize. Essentially it rents the Falconry Glove then it walks back to the entrance and tries to cross the little gang plank or whatever you want to call it.... but it can't because you can't leave with the Glove

11 minutes ago, BrownStar said:

I'm terribly unprepared for these questions so I do apologize. Essentially it rents the Falconry Glove then it walks back to the entrance and tries to cross the little gang plank or whatever you want to call it.... but it can't because you can't leave with the Glove

So next time you run it, open up the debugger and it should tell you where and why it is leaving. 

when im doing black chins and i have smart hop off it still hops worlds, only reason i turned it off is because it would hop when their was someone else my level or close to my level doing black chins too.. If theirs anyway u can make it that u dont hop when somone else is doing chins that would be awesome. cuz it gets annoying when it hops constantly. It also goes back to the bank after youve hopped a few times i guess because it used up the supplies before it hopped and it has to resupply so it really takes away from the money made per hour.

1 minute ago, JaggerNotchas said:

when im doing black chins and i have smart hop off it still hops worlds, only reason i turned it off is because it would hop when their was someone else my level or close to my level doing black chins too.. If theirs anyway u can make it that u dont hop when somone else is doing chins that would be awesome. cuz it gets annoying when it hops constantly. It also goes back to the bank after youve hopped a few times i guess because it used up the supplies before it hopped and it has to resupply so it really takes away from the money made per hour.

also if u could add compatability to fero enclave? so we can use the regin pool to refill prayer and health etc.

Edited by JaggerNotchas

55 minutes ago, JaggerNotchas said:

their is a problem with the script world hopper when doing black chins please fix this it would increase the rate of staying alive.

https://pastebin.com/suGAziCu

Judging by your log, it looks to be an OSBot issue.

There was a problem with OSBot's world-hopper!

Here is the actual error:

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/12 11:16:59 PM]: Failed to load the worlds, container widget not found

Edited by ProjectPact

hey been using this script lots and i love it, but since the deadman final i  havnt been able to bot for more then 45 minutes without the osbot client getting stuck. the client randomly freezes once the bot teles to edge with a glory, to bank from hunting black chins.  

anyone else having this issue?

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter