PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

3 minutes ago, Goopie1051 said:

Good script, but I don't recommend buying until developer does some fixing. Multiple bugs here and there.
Good script if you wanna babysit it though lol.

But developer is more focused on his other script instead of fixing this one.

lol i did lvl 1-65 on multiple accounts without taking a look at it. dunno what u talking about tho. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Goopie1051 said:

Good script, but I don't recommend buying until developer does some fixing. Multiple bugs here and there.

Only issue reported was with black chinchompas. I said I would look at it when I finished my SF update. I am one person doing very large updates to scripts while working a full time job. It is called patience. 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Goopie1051 said:

What are you having issues with? There's multiple progress reports of people using it for 6+ hours with no issues at all.

The developer did say that he was aware with a bug at Black Chins, but he's already got that queued on his list to fix. 

Hunter script is an amazing script with a lot of premium features. No need to babysit it...

• Heart 1

v0.14:

• Added a fail-safe to stop trying to hover the next trap while under attack
  • Fixed a bug with teleporting above 30 wilderness when hunting Black chinchompas
  • Fixed an issue that would rotate the camera excessively when hunting Salamanders
  • Fixed the logic for picking up traps
  • Minor fixes

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, stunnzu said:

The black chin bot is awful tbh. Its randomly teleporting away when it sees someone your level instead of hoppi ng worlds. It walks incorrectly to the location at times. Im 97 hunter and I cant get over 400k gp per hour. So bad. You will probably get banned using this. I have before twice. 

Why don’t you make a proper report so it can be fixed instead of complaining? Typically works better.

I can also tell you aren’t very experienced in botting. If I may, I would recommend mirror mode. If not, you’re just asking to be banned. 

Edited by ProjectPact

On 5/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, ProjectPact said:

Why don’t you make a proper report so it can be fixed instead of complaining? Typically works better.

I can also tell you aren’t very experienced in botting. If I may, I would recommend mirror mode. If not, you’re just asking to be banned. 

not much of a bug but maybe a way to hit 63 quicker would be to add butterfly catching support earlier on to get through some of the levels without having to hunt birds which is quite slow xp/hr 

1 hour ago, chermin said:

When doing black chins if you don't have a games necklace and it trys to cross from Edgeville bank to the wilderness that promt warning that your entering the wilderness if that pops up it gets stuck there and doesn't click anything 

This is an OSBot walker issue. I've reported it before. If you want to make sure it doesn't happen. Manually walk there and dismiss it and it shouldn't appear again.

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

This is an OSBot walker issue. I've reported it before. If you want to make sure it doesn't happen. Manually walk there and dismiss it and it shouldn't appear again.

I just made sure I had games necklace in bank. Just something I came across while baby sitting the first few days since recently purchasing 

All and all would definitely recommend the bot really well done bot. Don't have any major issues. 

Edited by chermin
  • Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter