PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Unfortunately caught a 1 day ban on my main alt. Botted for 4 hours a day for 2/3 days and then got temp banned the following day. The account was well aged and had no reason to be flagged by any anti-bot software, so I'm a bit gutted. I had set up regular breaks (8-10 hours) with time deviation and carried on playing the account after each botting session.  So I'm confused as to how I caught a ban? I've seen how successful the script is, people claiming to get accounts to high hunter levels. Can anyone please advice me on what the best settings are? or at least how to avoid being banned again on my other alts. Thank you

1 hour ago, Alphasquare said:

Unfortunately caught a 1 day ban on my main alt. Botted for 4 hours a day for 2/3 days and then got temp banned the following day. The account was well aged and had no reason to be flagged by any anti-bot software, so I'm a bit gutted. I had set up regular breaks (8-10 hours) with time deviation and carried on playing the account after each botting session.  So I'm confused as to how I caught a ban? I've seen how successful the script is, people claiming to get accounts to high hunter levels. Can anyone please advice me on what the best settings are? or at least how to avoid being banned again on my other alts. Thank you

I've had tremendous success with mirror mode and new mouse up in the 20+ hr range. I used like 240 mins on 120 off built in the script and had no issues at red chins. I did try injection two different times to see if black chins would work and got temp banned both times after appealing the first. So highly recommend mirror mode. Hopping seems to be bugged atm so stick with progressive mode to 63 annd just do red chins. Maybe turn off smart hop for now. 

I am currently at 92 just waiting for temp to expire then I'll play it safe for the 99 with bot times and prolly keep the acc to vacuum up some GP.

Edited by SkyMuffinz

The bot acts very odd when the alching option is selected. It will alch, click inventory, then go back and attempt alching again. It only successfully alchs half the time and clicks very erratically. Suggestion for others, don't use the alch if it acts this way. Guaranteed ban. I was using it for 30 mins while doing chins, don't feel comfortable continuing with alchs from now on.

27 minutes ago, Christian said:

The bot acts very odd when the alching option is selected. It will alch, click inventory, then go back and attempt alching again. It only successfully alchs half the time and clicks very erratically. Suggestion for others, don't use the alch if it acts this way. Guaranteed ban. I was using it for 30 mins while doing chins, don't feel comfortable continuing with alchs from now on.

Can you get me a GIF of it running so I know what you're talking about and see if I can push a fix for you :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter