PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

25 minutes ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Gotcha. Any chance you could list the items ? I'm revoking ironman status as it was a spare acc but it takes 7 days. I did get from 1 to 55 over night worked great on progression mode.

I can’t remember off the top of my head, but you need like teleport scrolls as well. If you join my discord I can help tonight!

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

I can’t remember off the top of my head, but you need like teleport scrolls as well. If you join my discord I can help tonight!

Thanks for the help man I'll look into getting discord. Curious about doing some private business with ya. Also, do you reccomend dev build and mirror mode for best results ? I'll probably just hand do the quest since I can't use g.e. yet. Currently on a secured vpn with no other accounts going.

Edited by SkyMuffinz
Added info

12 minutes ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Thanks for the help man I'll look into getting discord. Curious about doing some private business with ya. Also, do you reccomend dev build and mirror mode for best results ? I'll probably just hand do the quest since I can't use g.e. yet. Currently on a secured vpn with no other accounts going.

Dev build has a lot of fixes in them, so I do recommend them!

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

It does not

It will support in future?It would be nice option i would pay even more for the script.

Also there should be option for  anti-pking system to turn it on or off.Because if theres like not in your level people script just switch world and leave boxes..And its out of box traps then and gets stuck..

38 minutes ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Hey so I've gotten from 1 to 77 in a few days. When I set it to black chins it goes to the wrong location (teleporter by enclave) and tries to setup traps. Are blacks currently supported?

Using new mouse and mirror mode on newest dev build. Also doesn't hop the wildy ditch by itself.

I'm almost 100% positive OSBot's walker supports the wilderness ditch dialogue. @Patrick wasn't that added a while ago? 

As far as going to wrong location, where does it take you? It should use games necklace to Corp, then walk north.

I could try disabling doomsayer warnings. But yeah, I am using an iron man with no games necklace. So it just walks to the ditch and gets stuck. When I help it jump over, it walks to south of ferox enclave by the obelisk teleporter and tries to set up traps there no where near the black chins, lol.

Thought maybe the ferox enclave update broke the script but that was added a while ago now.

Edited by SkyMuffinz

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter