PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Diesal said:

Hey Project - just a quick bit of feedback. When box trapping chinchompas, the script tends to prematurely click reset on the next box. Would it be possible to add some code that forces the script to wait for the animation to stop, or at least that delays moving onto the next trap for some extra ms? 

This is due to me not being able to properly use game tick. It is a client restriction I can't bypass. I will add an option to either use tick manipulation or not.

8 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

This is due to me not being able to properly use game tick. It is a client restriction I can't bypass. I will add an option to either use tick manipulation or not.

By that, do you mean that the client restrictions conflict with the functionality that the Script Factory allows? My insanely naive coding brain figured it might be easy to add a small delay (or a wait until the box trap setting animation completes), but if there's a conflict in the client, then I apologize. I figured it might be beneficial in terms of anti-ban but also to improve experience rates. 

If possible (I apologize again if not), even a spam-click feature might help; i.e. spam click until the player begins moving. I'm thinking in Script Factory terms which would explain my naivety. 

20 minutes ago, Diesal said:

By that, do you mean that the client restrictions conflict with the functionality that the Script Factory allows? My insanely naive coding brain figured it might be easy to add a small delay (or a wait until the box trap setting animation completes), but if there's a conflict in the client, then I apologize. I figured it might be beneficial in terms of anti-ban but also to improve experience rates. 

If possible (I apologize again if not), even a spam-click feature might help; i.e. spam click until the player begins moving. I'm thinking in Script Factory terms which would explain my naivety. 

Well this isn't for Script Factory, this is my hunter script (not a script factory script). Client limitation on mirror mode lack the ability for me to be able to grab the function for game ticks. It works on injection, just not on mirror.

If you have questions about my Script Factory script, post on that thread, or on Discord. <3 

7 hours ago, SkyMuffinz said:

Hey so I'm using your Hunter script on an ironman I'm at 27 hunter and I do have the yellow dye and swamp tar. The script keeps skipping the eagles peak quest saying I don't have enough GP. Is there a set amount I need for the quest to work? I currently have like 4k but I can farm more if needed.

You need more than just those two items, that’s why.

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter