PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

4 minutes ago, McBotdog said:

The high alcing doesn't seem to be working? I have a mystic smoke battlestaff equipped and nature runes in my inventory. Set it to alc Rune arrows but nothing happens.

Currently doing chinchompas.

Typically it is for earlier levels because there is a lot of time to wait between catches. I would not recommend alching when doing chins, as you will constantly be busy and won't have enough time to alch, because it prioritizes hunting over alching.

10 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Typically it is for earlier levels because there is a lot of time to wait between catches. I would not recommend alching when doing chins, as you will constantly be busy and won't have enough time to alch, because it prioritizes hunting over alching.

That I understand, but with only 3 traps so far. There is still quite a bit of moments just standing there and waiting for something to happen

12 minutes ago, McBotdog said:

That I understand, but with only 3 traps so far. There is still quite a bit of moments just standing there and waiting for something to happen

I'm about to be back, so I will test and get back to you. For faster assistance, join my discord! 

• Like 1

v0.6:

• Added the ability to either high alch or low alch
  • Added a new walking check to alching
  • Fixed a malformed string issue with AltChat
  • Fixed a bug with setting incorrect food names
  • Fixed a bug with setting incorrect alch item names
  • Fixed a bug that would occasionally hover the wrong spell when alching
  • Minor Fixes

42 minutes ago, Nate1900 said:

Hi, just bought this script, tried for the first time and it failed after 43 minutes of running. I have included a screenshot of the issue. It appears to try and change worlds and gets stuck. Hopefully just a one-off but thought I'd raise the issue.

HunterScript.png

Osbot’s world hopper. I’ve reported this to @Patrickalready :)

On 7/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, K1ngsterZ said:

If anybody is wondering if this is worth it, it definitely is. Been using it for quite some time on multiple accounts, does everything right. Good job!

can i get a one day trial? i own most of the scripts from on osbot, the good ones anyway. and i would like to know how this one functions before i make my purchase, thank you

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter