PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

11 hours ago, jefffo1993 said:

im on mirror mode fixed. idk whats the problem i lost 4 nets and ropes again in a 1 hour session got 26k xp on red sallly's or im doing something wrong or something is  messed up

Mirror mode is the issue. I’ve reported this issue to MGI, and sent him videos of not recognizing groundItems. I’ll try to ask him to look at it again. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blitzedpanda said:

Hey, uhh, i accidentally bought two of the script. Is it possible to refund one? im not sure how to go about this. the order was Order #847446.

stupid mistake, my bad lol. I am excited to try this out though!

thanks

Hey! No worries! Try shooting a message to @Maldesto! He’s the man with the plan and will know just how to fix your issues! :) 

3 hours ago, jefffo1993 said:

also i cant catch any chins , i start the script with the right settings , it tries to  set 1 trap it kinda fails doing it and it logs out. 

im still on mirror mode. fixed . any tips? 

You haven’t completed Eagles Peak :)

On 8/3/2020 at 6:51 PM, ProjectPact said:

No worries! I’ve got something planned to make it more obvious that’s the issue. Hahahaha

I still have massive issues with salamanders, keeps losing traps like crazy :( , i hope they will fix the ground item issue anytime soon i cant rlly bot it atm. guys any tips for 69 hunter on what to bot for good xp ? i use mirror mode , i dont want to use injection tbf :) 

1 hour ago, jefffo1993 said:

I still have massive issues with salamanders, keeps losing traps like crazy :( , i hope they will fix the ground item issue anytime soon i cant rlly bot it atm. guys any tips for 69 hunter on what to bot for good xp ? i use mirror mode , i dont want to use injection tbf :) 

Join my Discord. I want to watch your screen. I ran Red salamanders for 4 hours before I pushed the newest update and lost 0 traps. 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter