PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey, purchased this script a few days ago. Is there an inbuilt break timer? I'm using OSBOTs break manager, and after a break, the bot runs but the mouse moves very abnormally, moving around sporadically and clicking things multiple times instead of how it normally acts (prior to the break) and doesn't appear human-like at all. To fix this I have to restart the script, any ideas?

edit: running on injection mode, one bot, red chins/kebbits, but I assume it happens elsewhere

edit2: also I took a video of it occurring if you want to see it

Edited by clarteise

4 hours ago, Natoren said:

1400 total account banned in 48 mins of botting, beware of this script. Haven't botted on it in months, so not another script or anything.

yup, this script need some improvement ... my account get banned too after running this script for a few hour..... I try to use another bot and hunt Red chin, run it for 1 week without stop or break and get 99 hunters without getting banned

4 hours ago, Natoren said:

1400 total account banned in 48 mins of botting, beware of this script. Haven't botted on it in months, so not another script or anything.

1 minute ago, Yuzuhime said:

yup, this script need some improvement ... my account get banned too after running this script for a few hour..... I try to use another bot and hunt Red chin, run it for 1 week without stop or break and get 99 hunters without getting banned

Injection or MM? If you're both using injection, then there's your issue right there.

6 hours ago, Tesh said:

Injection or MM? If you're both using injection, then there's your issue right there.

Haven't had any problems with injection in any other scrips, and my IP is not flagged, since i haven't been banned before. Im curious why you think injection is the issue?

Quote from Pact himself "For the best results while using this script, use Injection mode, as mirror mode is still buggy" 

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter