PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Absolutely loving this bot so far, have moved onto the next spot and it is working great. Only issue I have encountered is with Eagles nest portion of the bot. The bot failed to buy the items from GE ( Stuck in some kind of loop ) I then bought the supplies myself but the bot banked them before going onto the quest and once it realised it didn't have the items, it logged out. I didn't really buy it for Eagles peak so not really a bug that bothers me. I did the last 2/3 of the quest myself and continued running the script.

Would it possible to slow down the world hopping? When running in highly populated spots where lots of hops are required it eventually just repeatedly gets kicked the lobby. Also a suggestion I think would be good is to add multiple spots for a creature so the bot would check the different spots before hoping.

11 hours ago, readgf said:

Does it support falconry and what are bn rates?

Works great at Falconry and ban rates are dependent on so many factors it's hard to say, personally been OK with this bot, I'd suggest reading guides on how to bot safely.

Edited by Pleasedontban

Not sure why the bot uses this set up whilst hunting black chins. Could keep the traps closer together by using the other spot. It also collects them in a very odd fashion, if a trap that is immediately next to you has a caught sally and a trap furthest away has despawned it will run to the one that is furthest away to pick up the rope and net; sometimes even de-spawns the caught sally where it will prioritise the fallen traps and not even necessarily the closest one ( will sometimes even go past a trap with a caught sally to reset a fallen one ). Would be much faster if it used traps closer together and had a better priority pattern. Regardless of this, still very happy with this bot and is definitely worth the purchase. Falconry works very well so will probably stick to there as is better exp and more human like.

image.png.6aa01951a4ab3a109aeda40f6b998ca3.png

Is progressive mode meant to buy the items automatically from the GE? It keeps withdrawing coins from my bank and then depositing them, in an endless loop. 

Edit: My windows theme caused a few of the features to disappear off the GUI somehow. I see it now. Sorry for inconvenience. 

Edited by fennecer

Great script! Really enjoying it!

One question: do you ever plan on adding hovering over a next trap? I'm catching salamanders, and I feel it's kind of suspicious to continuously have a slight delay before moving to the next trap. A human player would hover over another trap or even right click it

This is just nitpicking though, amazing script!

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter