PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Bought this bot a couple days ago, I'm very impressed with the features (especially the quests), however after only 9 hours of botting (in 3 days, always 30-90min per session, and always babysitting) my account got banned. 

Some changes that might make the bot less detectable: the bot rightclicks a trap, and before I can even read something, it already clicked an action. Also, the random dropping pattern is too random, it's probably better to let it make a circle or snake or other pattern with the items. There were other things I noticed, but these were the biggest two.

tl;dr

Great bot, but could get a little more human

1 hour ago, protjeslaten said:

Bought this bot a couple days ago, I'm very impressed with the features (especially the quests), however after only 9 hours of botting (in 3 days, always 30-90min per session, and always babysitting) my account got banned. 

Some changes that might make the bot less detectable: the bot rightclicks a trap, and before I can even read something, it already clicked an action. Also, the random dropping pattern is too random, it's probably better to let it make a circle or snake or other pattern with the items. There were other things I noticed, but these were the biggest two.

tl;dr

Great bot, but could get a little more human

Most hunting bans if botting responsibly <4H a day are report driven. Try unpopular training methods I guarantee you the banrate goes down to 0%.

47 minutes ago, Logicfury said:

Most hunting bans if botting responsibly <4H a day are report driven. Try unpopular training methods I guarantee you the banrate goes down to 0%.

Most of the people that saw me were bots themselves (dismissing genie events and whatnot), and I purposely didn't use the progression method's order. I'll definitely try it again in a while, maybe by then there'll be multitask features like alching or fletching while waiting for traps :) 

36 minutes ago, protjeslaten said:

Most of the people that saw me were bots themselves (dismissing genie events and whatnot), and I purposely didn't use the progression method's order. I'll definitely try it again in a while, maybe by then there'll be multitask features like alching or fletching while waiting for traps :) 

There are three major factors that lead to a ban for P2P accounts that aren't suicide botted (quests, different skills etc). 1) Total time online / day 2) Player reports. 3)When the account was created. It doesn't matter if you bot 2 hours, but play 12+hours after that or play something else. High amounts of time online lead to manual reviews by the anti-cheat team, and banning is at their discretion. Player reports do the same. Jagex does NOT have the ability/staff/resources to run analysis on every recorded action using some kind of machine learning algorithm. The data is almost certainly collected, but the ban is due to your account being flagged through 1) or 2), manually reviewed and finally banned at the mod's discretion.

I have multiple accounts where a script got stuck (ie: not noticing that supplies have run out and constantly clicking the same empty spot for 1-2H) and the accounts lived. If Jagex had the resources to ban people based on "bot-like" movements that scenario would never happen. Countless botters have reported the same. The #1 reason people are still confused about what exactly causes a ban is because they are unable to accurately estimate how much time their accounts are actually online, and #2 assume they haven't been reported.

TLDR: Scripts don't get you banned, your account getting flagged does.

Edited by Logicfury
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nicholas Sequeira said:

i keep trying to run the script and all it does is say caching inventory, can it get fixed or a refund?

Not sure if you are new or not, but typically the bot is down on thursdays due to game updates. 

Also, just some heads ups... mirror mode is not supported, nor is resizable mode.

@ProjectPact Have to give a huge shoutout for this script.. The number of features, the support, and reliability of the content you put out is fantastic. Have ran this about 4 hours on progressive mode.. Zero issues level 1 to 40. To anyone wondering if this is worth it.. The answer is YES! Thanks bb for the great stuff<3

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter