PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

17 minutes ago, jmoneyswag said:

Love the script man, trying to rise the ranks of the hiscores =p

I only have one ask - is it possible to switch worlds faster upon detecting a PKer when hunting black chins? I seem to get killed frequently. Debating if I should just stay at red chins.

The hopper is as fast as I can get it. What happens is scouts usually look for black chin hunters, then the pk'ing account logs right ontop of you, which is like impossible to escape from :( I would recommend altering your lvl. I found when I was level 3 I got attacked all the time, as well as when I was level 60-80

9 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Make sure you don’t have, “log out at level X” turned on ? 

Log at level "X" turned OFF. Tested with it ON and set to 99 and still insta-logs me out? Wtf happened to this script

Uploaded photo of settings used. Also tested running the script with M/KB input ENABLED and hotkeying off the world-select menu when your script tries to log out..and it makes 2 more attempts to log out instantly before the script turns itself off. Was mad for the first and only day it worked, now feels like a rip off as it can't run orange sals (which previously worked???????) without trying to log out.. ?

dogcunt.JPG

Edited by Praeda
elaboration

1 minute ago, Praeda said:

Log at level "X" turned OFF. Tested with it ON and set to 99 and still insta-logs me out? Wtf happened to this script

You're doing something wrong, that's what happened. I ran it at 1pm today, so I know it works fine. Send me a picture of your GUI (remove any email or phone numbers saves), as well as a picture of your inventory and your traps in your bank. You might not have enough traps (if you are chin hunting, you are required to have more than 5 traps in inventory). But send me those pics and I can help you out. Or if you can get on discord, I can assist you there.

On 6/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, ProjectPact said:

You're doing something wrong, that's what happened. I ran it at 1pm today, so I know it works fine. Send me a picture of your GUI (remove any email or phone numbers saves), as well as a picture of your inventory and your traps in your bank. You might not have enough traps (if you are chin hunting, you are required to have more than 5 traps in inventory). But send me those pics and I can help you out. Or if you can get on discord, I can assist you there.

hey chief i'll post photos next time i get to my laptop. You're probably right about me buggering something up

• Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter