PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, T R said:

Wait so does it do Eagle's Peak and the Museum Quiz or nah? Had this script for a while and runs pretty good :)

Yea, you can run either or both. All can be found in the progressive tab :D (However, you don't need to have progressive turned on if you just want the bot to run the quest and stop)

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Yea, you can run either or both. All can be found in the progressive tab :D (However, you don't need to have progressive turned on if you just want the bot to run the quest and stop)

Gunna test it out :D

EDIT: Rubs Ring of Dueling to Al-Kharid half way through Quiz and walks to GE

Edit2: I had kudos before attempting the Museum Quiz. Iit didn't finish it, just got to 28 kudos lol

Edited by T R
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 2:17 PM, T R said:

Gunna test it out :D

EDIT: Rubs Ring of Dueling to Al-Kharid half way through Quiz and walks to GE

Edit2: I had kudos before attempting the Museum Quiz. Iit didn't finish it, just got to 28 kudos lol

Museum was intended for brand new accounts, which is why you found yourself running into some problems. 

I've read into this bot and it seems like such a steal for the price... Can I get a trial before I buy? I will probably buy regardless to be honest. I'm very interested to see your "One Tick" method because it sounds like that would seem bot like to me.

EDIT: Also, if you can make a 3-tick fisher for baxtorian falls I will give you all my monies.

Edited by tmoney603

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter