PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

14 minutes ago, BombsAway said:

@ProjectPact This script seriously makes me depressed how bad the dropping is.. Can you not speed it up/or improve this? Makes me scared of using this script. And I was using Low CPU mode because it lags too much otherwise.

hahahhahaha Yea, I can speed it up a bit. Some users reported it misclicking items a while ago, so I slowed it down.

41 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

hahahhahaha Yea, I can speed it up a bit. Some users reported it misclicking items a while ago, so I slowed it down.

I appreciate it, Its just obviously bot like (No one drops like that).. Im looking forward to you changing this so I can feel a little more comfortable using the script. Otherwise I have no other complaints. Maybe you could add an option for different dropping speeds since others were having issues? Great script otherwise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lulwut said:

Curious - does this script work in the private hunting area for red chins (western priv hard diary area)?

it sure does! Just start it in the area and it will work fine! Banking will not be supported because there are no links to the area, but the area is always dead because no one has the requirements to get in lol.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:01 PM, BombsAway said:

@ProjectPact This script seriously makes me depressed how bad the dropping is.. Can you not speed it up/or improve this? Makes me scared of using this script. And I was using Low CPU mode because it lags too much otherwise.

+1 to this suggestion, be nice if you can also apply it to releasing butterflies and implings, thats also quite slow atm

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter