PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Left positive feedback, if possible you should add to the hop world option a feature where you can chose a set amount of time after a player appears and set up traps before hopping because sometimes a random just log in drop a trap and the script just hops you

1 minute ago, Nerotos said:

Left positive feedback, if possible you should add to the hop world option a feature where you can chose a set amount of time after a player appears and set up traps before hopping because sometimes a random just log in drop a trap and the script just hops you

oh also if you could chose the trap's location it'll be awesome, sometimes if you start the script after the traps are placed it'll bug out too

20 minutes ago, H0rn said:

Getting stuck when banking black chins

Zi4apjC.png

Pushed a fix for it already <3 

5 minutes ago, Nerotos said:

oh also if you could chose the trap's location it'll be awesome, sometimes if you start the script after the traps are placed it'll bug out too

You can't have any traps out prior to starting the script, because then the bot won't know which one's are its own ? 

Also, if I do add that to hopping, then black chins will be getting pk'd non stop because people will log in and kill them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You can't have any traps out prior to starting the script, because then the bot won't know which one's are its own ? 

Also, if I do add that to hopping, then black chins will be getting pk'd non stop because people will log in and kill them

But let the user chose if he wants to use it or not and for how many seconds before the hop

3 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

If you don't wanna hop every single time someone comes you can turn off "Smart hop"

oh yes I know just wanted to point the fact that sometimes if a person logs in and drop a trap the script will instantly pick up the traps and hops literally gifting your spot that can be avoided by the feature that I said if you could like wait 10-15 seconds that person will most likely pick up the trap and move on

10 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Too quick for me ? ty for update <3

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, childrenfirst said:

yeah

its getting stuck on stealth injection too though 

On the same spot? I just ran it the other day because someone else reported the same problem (they were on mirror mode as well), and I didn't get it on Injection. The script is intended for injection. Do you have all the required items for the quest? You must use the items needed (teletabs and all)

Edited by ProjectPact

19 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

On the same spot? I just ran it the other day because someone else reported the same problem (they were on mirror mode as well), and I didn't get it on Injection. The script is intended for injection. Do you have all the required items for the quest? You must use the items needed (teletabs and all)

yeah i got everything  

46 minutes ago, childrenfirst said:

yeah i got everything  

Can you send me the logger and picture of your inventory layout? 

SENDING REPORT LOG: 1. Go to your OSBot folder on your computer. (Usually found in your "Users" directory) 2. Go to the "Data" folder. 3. Click on the "projectpact" folder. 4. Next go to the "logs" folder. 5. Finally, private message me the most RECENT log you have ran. If you need help determining which one is the newest, you can sort the files in order from date created, and that should give you the most recent one.

7 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Can you send me the logger and picture of your inventory layout? 

SENDING REPORT LOG: 1. Go to your OSBot folder on your computer. (Usually found in your "Users" directory) 2. Go to the "Data" folder. 3. Click on the "projectpact" folder. 4. Next go to the "logs" folder. 5. Finally, private message me the most RECENT log you have ran. If you need help determining which one is the newest, you can sort the files in order from date created, and that should give you the most recent one.

i manually finished it few hours ago, when i do it with another account i'll do this 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter