PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

30 minutes ago, Treeby said:

Black Chins constantly freezing/looping on random phases for me.. Not sure if its just me but it happens to me all the time eventually.

Must be you, look at the comment above you. User ran it for over 2 hours with no problems. Try restarting your client.

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Brendan Luesley said:

Well this script works well doesn't it? Only bought it yesterday used progressive levelling and now banned!

Bnnaed.jpg

You bought it yesterday 27 hours ago or less, and have 1 day ran. You can't expect to bot 24 straight hours and not get banned and then blame the damn script.

hX2L3MW.png

• Like 3
  • Mald 1

On 13/03/2018 at 2:52 PM, Maldesto said:

You bought it yesterday 27 hours ago or less, and have 1 day ran. You can't expect to bot 24 straight hours and not get banned and then blame the damn script.

hX2L3MW.png

Right, made new account tried again, ran bot for 2 hours and then again for 4 hours some 8 hours later and had script log out and finish.. BANNED. 

1 hour ago, Brendan Luesley said:

Right, made new account tried again, ran bot for 2 hours and then again for 4 hours some 8 hours later and had script log out and finish.. BANNED. 

You’re doing something wrong. Try checking out this thread and see if anything Alek has in his thread can help you out! :)

• Mald 1

1 hour ago, Brendan Luesley said:

Key part - New account.

Try some quests or maybe some legit play before botting right away. The same with any script.

• Like 1

I have to say some things about this script!

It's the most expensive script i ever bought.

BUT: I have too say, this one is the best I have ever had. 

Doesn't get stuck ever, every trap works great, alching during hunter works great, dropping items doesn't look botted, i'm very pleased!

This script will help me to get 99 hunter, i'm sure!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

You’re doing something wrong. Try checking out this thread and see if anything Alek has in his thread can help you out! :)

Thank you so much, sorry im totally new to botting as you can tell by the last few of my idiotic posts! Will have a read and try again but take my time this time haha

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter