PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

8 hours ago, botmary666 said:

I hear ya, but I see the matter differently.

I think the ban is just a symptom of the bot doing a "poor job" (At least considering the price & the fact that I wasn't banned using free scripts. NOTE: I did not use any other scripts on this account) and not really even trying to run human like it seems.

But I suppose if you don't want to give refunds to unhappy customers that come back within a few days with an issue. That's up to you.

I see you prefer to have us disrespect each other on the forums and loosing money that way. Says a lot about how smart (of a businessman) you are.

u need to understand the ban rates of the skill and in all fairness u were probaly were not botting well

Hello! Used this lovely script from 32 to red salamanders, sadly got a 1 day ban today. I believe it was because of the red salamanders, the movement there is completely unhuman. The traps you put up first will always be 1st priority, imo no problem - yet the first trap to fall is always first choice too, so if 2 traps drops at the same time and I just check a trap, instead of putting up the trap I just checked, it runs maybe 8-9 squares to the trap furthest away which fell down first, even tho I'm standing beside a trap just checked and not set up and there is a fallen trap closer - which make my man literally running in zic-zac. I hope this makes sense, cause that is definitely something you should look into! :) 
I am extremely cautious when botting - max 1 hour and a half a day, spread out through 30-45 mins of botting time. I almost do a quest a day too and I like the script alot, but after seeing the red salamander I have almost no doubt that that is what got me banned.

Hope you will "fix" this or atleast do something about it, for future use and for every other people using it! :)

3 hours ago, Natoren said:

Hello! Used this lovely script from 32 to red salamanders, sadly got a 1 day ban today. I believe it was because of the red salamanders, the movement there is completely unhuman. The traps you put up first will always be 1st priority, imo no problem - yet the first trap to fall is always first choice too, so if 2 traps drops at the same time and I just check a trap, instead of putting up the trap I just checked, it runs maybe 8-9 squares to the trap furthest away which fell down first, even tho I'm standing beside a trap just checked and not set up and there is a fallen trap closer - which make my man literally running in zic-zac. I hope this makes sense, cause that is definitely something you should look into! :) 
I am extremely cautious when botting - max 1 hour and a half a day, spread out through 30-45 mins of botting time. I almost do a quest a day too and I like the script alot, but after seeing the red salamander I have almost no doubt that that is what got me banned.

Hope you will "fix" this or atleast do something about it, for future use and for every other people using it! :)

This is probably something due to the new OSBot being released. I will look into it. Typically it sets up a trap that falls before going to pickup another one.

1 hour ago, Project said:

This is probably something due to the new OSBot being released. I will look into it. Typically it sets up a trap that falls before going to pickup another one.

No this was before the new release :) but anyhow, correct it sets up a trap that falls before checking traps - this is just rather "botlike" seeing as you check a trap and instead of putting up the same trap again, its runs 8-9 squares to the trap that fell down, before running back to the same trap you just checked and set that up again. I have no experience in scripting, so no idea if that is an easy fix or even possible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Natoren said:

No this was before the new release :) but anyhow, correct it sets up a trap that falls before checking traps - this is just rather "botlike" seeing as you check a trap and instead of putting up the same trap again, its runs 8-9 squares to the trap that fell down, before running back to the same trap you just checked and set that up again. I have no experience in scripting, so no idea if that is an easy fix or even possible. 

Anything is possible ;)

13 hours ago, Master00j said:

some little issue:

when using progressive mode and let the script use the grand exchance it doesn't un-note the items and runs straight to the hunterspot.

Click "organize inventory" and it will unnote the items you do need sharks and all the items that are recommended though

Some vouch for this script.

Purchased it 2days ago and already 64 Hunter atm. Does everything as described in the first post!

Switched auto from kebbits to Red chins when reached 63hunter. Also the email notification option is damn nice.

Keep up the good work!

some proggy:

http://prntscr.com/ifrowi

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

Any chance this works in reflective mode? 

Unfortunately, when mirror mode was updated last, it broke the hunter script being able to work. :(

But to be honest, I don't notice a difference regarding bans. I've used injection, and only injection, and I'm still alive

Heyy, 

I'm a veteran user of this bot, just came back after a good few months break. Good to be back, has always worked super flawlessly<3

One thing I'd like to mention though, when going through progression, or doing it manually at birds, specifically at cswifts and twitches, it's freezing up a lot without any error logs. The bot will just stand there after the traps fall over and not attempt to replace them.

J3tL5Cs.png there are no timers over the traps when this happens, the traps eventually fall over, then the bot just stands there until you physically turn it off.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter