PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Was I seeing things when I read that his had black chin support for anti pk? I can't see it again now and just tried to black chin and got killed within a minute ☹️

Edit: the script itself is amazing and love the progressive levelling and the abilty to hunt red chins so well 

Edited by clentrendbol

1 hour ago, clentrendbol said:

Was I seeing things when I read that his had black chin support for anti pk? I can't see it again now and just tried to black chin and got killed within a minute ☹️

Edit: the script itself is amazing and love the progressive levelling and the abilty to hunt red chins so well 

the script does have anti-pk, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get 1 hit, or get Spec’ed out, or get multi teamed lol. It doesn’t it’s best to get out of the situation. I’m about to push a new update that does have a few fixes 

1 hour ago, Project said:

the script does have anti-pk, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get 1 hit, or get Spec’ed out, or get multi teamed lol. It doesn’t it’s best to get out of the situation. I’m about to push a new update that does have a few fixes 

Fantastic i'll stick to red chins for safety and the rest of the script is fantastic, I see many black chin bots log as soon as someone in there combat range comes onto there map not sure if this could be a future option. Thank you for a great script anyway.

• Like 1

Very nice script. Would it be possible to add ticking-support with tar etc? Currently only getting 550k/hr at black chins (no deaths, banking every 50), with 1ticking enabled (or is that profit to be expected). Also, does it always tele to edge and then walk back? would be nice with games neck tele option. (edit: nvm the script just did that, im dumb lol)

Edited by PeddeEppi
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter