PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Adept said:

Does the script/new update support CLI? All I need is the ability to launch progressive leveling and stopping at a certain level via CLI.

I've written that down on my todo list. The problem is that this script has so many options, that it is going to take a while. But yes, it is on my todo list. And believe it or not, after this big update I am getting ready to push, I might be able to look into support for it :)

This next update is next level game changing stuff :D

33 minutes ago, bot235 said:

When catching red chins, the bot sometime gets attacked by ogres on the way back to fel hill near cwars, is there anyway to avoid this, especially if you're a level 3, you could get 1 hit or 2 hit by them.

Thanks.

The bot supports food! The other way to get to the chins passes Orges as well. :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zekeria said:

is it possible to set a pattern for the trap because when it changes patterns it starts crawling away from chinchompas and sometimes forgets to pick up the traps when changing patterns, if  check on it every 1 hour it runs out of traps. but the rest of the script is awesome got from 1 to 80 in so far :D

Yea, I noticed that a few days ago. I added new checks for it and the results seem very promising :) I can't wait to release the video I've been working on

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter