PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

For red salamanders I am only getting about 40k xp per hour because every time a trap is dismantled the bot's priority is to pick up all the nets and ropes before setting up a new trap.  Is this fixable? Because I am scared to run the bot any longer because it is easily detectable.

Easy fix smile.png

Could this be added to orange salamanders and swamp lizards aswell?

• Like 1

Yes! smile.png

I can push this out this week. I've got some finals I need to study for first, but then once I'm finished with those, this is the top of my todo list. Very simple :p

Sweet!

Consider having the bot always prioritize setting up a new trap after picking up rope & net or checking the trap for a sally.

This means there will never be a trap that isnt used, which is more humanlike. smile.png 

I hope you know what I meant here biggrin.png

• Like 1

Couple days ago you said u would add trial when you get home still waiting to try it out :p was wondering in how long you will be able to add it? Not trying to put you in a rush or anything thanks ! smile.png

It said I gave it to you already for 12 hours, but I redid the trail time for you! :) 

Don't know what happened, but let me know if it is on there. I just double checked and it is active now.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic