PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Could you explain how the mule trader works on this?

Mule Trader Support

The mule trader support is a one of a kind addition to the script, which no other script has! At the start of the script, if you select to enable the mule trader, it will prompt you with an area to enter you Mule's username (ENTER IT IN EXACTLY AS IT IS TYPED). Then the script will start up normally. After hunting for a bit, and your inventory contains more than 25 of any type of chins, all you have to do is log into your mule and walk next to the bot. The bot will automatically detect your player, and will trade you the items fast and efficiently. Once the items have been traded over, the bot will continue hunting as if nothing happened. smile.png Say goodbye to the hassles of trading on multiple accounts <3

Edited by ProjectPact

The only thing I have noticed that is wrong with this script is when doing things in the wildy like black salamanders it will instantly hop worlds and leave behind all traps even if its just a low level running by or something. Not a huge deal, I ended up just doing 67-73 by hand, but other than that this script is truly one of the best I have seen in the botting community. The auto responder is actually pretty legit too. I think that is one of the most impressive anti bans a script can have. Been botting smart with this script on my main and went from 1-74 in 3 days.

• Like 1

The only thing I have noticed that is wrong with this script is when doing things in the wildy like black salamanders it will instantly hop worlds and leave behind all traps even if its just a low level running by or something. Not a huge deal, I ended up just doing 67-73 by hand, but other than that this script is truly one of the best I have seen in the botting community. The auto responder is actually pretty legit too. I think that is one of the most impressive anti bans a script can have. Been botting smart with this script on my main and went from 1-74 in 3 days.

Thanks for your support buddy, I really do appreciate it! And if you want, I can add a new smart check system so it won't hop if it is a level greater than or less than your combat level +/- your combat level. But if it is in those ranges, it hops as fast as it can (leaving your traps behind)

• Like 1

Thanks for your support buddy, I really do appreciate it! And if you want, I can add a new smart check system so it won't hop if it is a level greater than or less than your combat level +/- your combat level. But if it is in those ranges, it hops as fast as it can (leaving your traps behind)

That would be super legit. That would be useful at black chins as well, especially if you are a low level skiller. Most people can't even pk you do to the level difference. But for the black salamanders you honestly don't even need to hop because you lose nothing even if you were to die, because you are just doing black sallies for purely xp. So maybe you could add an option to disable world hopping at black salamanders or something. Either way it's not a big deal and I will for sure continue to use the script. Thanks for the great support though man

• Like 1

That would be super legit. That would be useful at black chins as well, especially if you are a low level skiller. Most people can't even pk you do to the level difference. But for the black salamanders you honestly don't even need to hop because you lose nothing even if you were to die, because you are just doing black sallies for purely xp. So maybe you could add an option to disable world hopping at black salamanders or something. Either way it's not a big deal and I will for sure continue to use the script. Thanks for the great support though man

I've added it to my list to do! Will push an update sometime this week! :)

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic