PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Originally I thought there was a big difference in ban rate between the two but as far as I can tell now Mirror Mode and Stealth Injection seem the same as far as ban rate but as I said in the message I sent you Stealth Injection seems to be about 20% more efficient (20%more profit/xp) even on very powerful computers.

Edited by Bottingham

It is an anti pk feature that is designed to save accounts from pkers.

Okey, so many wierd things are happening when im running the script. Today i saw it dying at the wolf mountain in camelot when i was hunting red chins. It also turns itself off every 1-2 hours and the chin counter is very wrong. Idk if all these problems are caused of mirror or not?

Okey, so many wierd things are happening when im running the script. Today i saw it dying at the wolf mountain in camelot when i was hunting red chins. It also turns itself off every 1-2 hours and the chin counter is very wrong. Idk if all these problems are caused of mirror or not?

Are you on mirror mode? And why where you at white wolf mountain? Did your player die?

The script walked by itself to the white wolf mountain and died. Used mirror mode.

I can almost guarantee that all your problems would be solved if you don't use mirror mode. Lol it is still in beta and is terrible at refresh rates for a hunter script.

are trials being offered for this script?

Absolutely! Are you looking for one?

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic