PlayerAuctions Trades

YoHoJo

guys read kati's post

9h1Obcq.png

I'm aware of that post, if you read the first sentence if my thread you'd see that I linked to it and referred to it, and as you saw Krulvis already brought it up to.

I made thus thread because I disagree with his decision and do nit understand his reasoning behind it, as do many of the posters here. Which is why I'm suggesting it should be allowed and wondering why it isn't.

Edited by YoHoJo

guys read kati's post

9h1Obcq.png

I'm aware of that post, if you read the first sentence if my thread you'd see that I linked to it and referred to it, and as you saw Krulvis already brought it up to.

I made thus thread because I disagree with his decision and do nit understand his reasoning behind it, as do many of the posters here. Which is why I'm suggesting it should be allowed and wondering why it isn't.

She, Kati is female, but dude if she made that decision once already why would you think she would change her mind?

I wasn't aware it was a girl.

Because based on the way she is talking about it she seems to not know the exact function /role of player auctions(Not calling her uneducated, she probably just isn't too interested in market activities and more focused in the bot) . "we are trying to be our own market" makes it sound as if PA will draw people away from this market which is not at all what it does.

Yes she has mad a decision, but people can be persuaded and change their minds. I disagree with her decision, as do many others, so we're trying to suggest her otherwise.

If she wants the best for the market and happy sellers she wouldn't have any problem with allowing PA trades. As you can see this suggestion has lots of support from the community already.

Because based on the way she is talking about it she seems to not know the exact function /role of player auctions(Not calling her uneducated, she probably just isn't too interested in market activities and more focused in the bot) . "we are trying to be our own market" makes it sound as if PA will draw people away from this market which is not at all what it does.

Yes she has mad a decision, but people can be persuaded and change their minds. I disagree with her decision, as do many others, so we're trying to suggest her otherwise.

If she wants the best for the market and happy sellers she wouldn't have any problem with allowing PA trades. As you can see this suggestion has lots of support from the community already.

she says you can use Playerauctions mate, she just said don't link your offers to the forums.... if you wanna use PA than do it...

she says you can use Playerauctions mate, she just said don't link your offers to the forums.... if you wanna use PA than do it...

Honestly i support the OP... I've been through many markets, some from less secured communities to this, ranging all the way up the Nexus communities which you couldn't even get into without paying... I've seen scammers through all tiers of market, i believe PA should be allowed to help discourage scammers.

"I wasn't aware it was a girl."

"it was a girl."

"it" still is a woman.

My intention of claiming we want to be our own market was because I'm not exactly sure how PlayerAuctions works and I don't want to introduce something unfamiliar into our singularized commnity. I've looked into it a little more and it seems decently secure. I'm not too sure if it would decrease the amount of scamming or increase it. I'll have a discussion with the other administrators and see what their stand is.

Thanks for your suggestion and valid points.

• Like 2

My intention of claiming we want to be our own market was because I'm not exactly sure how PlayerAuctions works and I don't want to introduce something unfamiliar into our singularized commnity. I've looked into it a little more and it seems decently secure. I'm not too sure if it would decrease the amount of scamming or increase it. I'll have a discussion with the other administrators and see what their stand is.

Thanks for your suggestion and valid points.

Thanks for reading and concidering the suggestions

• Like 1

Kati they simply work as a middleman ....you do as they say to do there is no way to get scammed. They give you step by step instructions on how to handle trades through them to insure you never get scammed. The way it works is you post your offer. Then they pay for whatever amount of gold they want to buy...that money goes to PA then you meet the person in game and give them their gold. You then upgrade the trade saying you gave them your gold the person buying does the same...then you receive the money through either paypal or skrill (moneybookers) depending on how you setup your account. And they state to insure that you do not get scammed to video tape or take screen shots of every transaction in case the person you traded your gold to does not verify that they received it. It tells you exactly what to take a screencap of which is you need to persons username visible along with it showing that the trade was accepted afterwards...meaning you'll need at least 2 screencaps...Personally I always take a video because that is the most solid proof you could ever provide.

• Like 1

I don't see the point in this personally, anyone who uses PA goes for the cheapest reliable option... anyone posting there links on here won't get more sales, unless they beat the rest of the competition on PA, and if they are doing, they won't need to advertise there sales on here... seems redundant to me.

I think if you do use PA, you shouldn't get feedback on OSBot because there isn't any trust involved since PA is very safe.

I don't see the point in this personally, anyone who uses PA goes for the cheapest reliable option... anyone posting there links on here won't get more sales, unless they beat the rest of the competition on PA, and if they are doing, they won't need to advertise there sales on here... seems redundant to me.

I am bound to agree because you can just look at all the offers and if yours is not the cheapest its not gonna sell... because like said PA has their GameGuardian (i have use Pa many times...)