Cruel's New Sig Contest!

Cruel

Looking for a sig featuring my name, but with a rainbow theme. The challenging part is making it rainbow without making it look feminine lol. I would prefer the sig be animated, but it can be a standard image as well. Post your entries below and the winner will receive 4 mil OSRS. Have fun guys and thanks in advance! Let your creativity shine!

I will update this post with my current favorites as it goes on smile.png

Current leader is @SinzRuler

EDIT: Upped prize amount.

Edited by Cruel
  • Like 1

Looking for a sig featuring my name, but with a rainbow theme. The challenging part is making it rainbow without making it look feminine lol. I would prefer the sig be animated, but it can be a standard image as well. Post your entries below and the winner will receive 4 mil OSRS. Have fun guys and thanks in advance! Let your creativity shine!

I will update this post with my current favorites as it goes on smile.png

EDIT: Upped prize amount.

any specific size you want it?

mEQkWf5.png

This is what I came up with. I can resize the full thing if you would like, and I can attempt to animate the flow of the rainbow but it might take me a while.

Haha Let me know what you think tho!!

This is freaking awesome dude. If you could animate the rainbow that would be freaking awesome. Also if you could make the name slightly more prevalent somehow. This is quite honestly perfection though lol

you want the name to stick out more?
The same way it is? or do you want the name somewhere completely different?

edit: i will also work on getting it animated. could be kinda hard tho. gotta go retrace steps backwards.
but that will not stop me. I will still attempt to animate it!

Edited by SinzRuler

you want the name to stick out more?

The same way it is? or do you want the name somewhere completely different?

edit: i will also work on getting it animated. could be kinda hard tho. gotta go retrace steps backwards.

but that will not stop me. I will still attempt to animate it!

I would prefer it be either along the top or bottom, but I'll leave that to your discretion. It's awesome though.

Ok well here is the final

QgJWGoN.png

I was trying to animate but it kept crashing everything on my computer.

I have to upgrade my computer but wont be for another month or two. Sorry.

I hope you still like it though.

I do like it a lot! Gonna wait a few hours to see if there are any more submissions, but send me the imgur link via PM. You might be the winner :)