AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 8/20/2021 at 4:35 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

The butler works better with singular items such as mahogany tables or any larders. When there are multiple items, like the benches, it won't really work.

Ok cool, it got me the con level i desired for now w/ mahogany tables, i'll try the teak benches another time. Thanks for the info.

• Boge 1

20 hours ago, maikel233 said:

Hey, can I try out your script? Thx

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

13 hours ago, Twisted Staff said:

can you please check, i never got to use the trail, was only 24 hours missed ur notification pls let me know

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Trial granted :).

7 hours ago, jeraric94 said:

trial please :)

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, I can’t get this demon butler to work with oak larders, I have the coins everything in my inventory but it opens the interface and freezes. I can’t copy the log at the moment because I’m using Remote Desktop. Any idea why it could be? I’m on mirror mode btw?

Can you show me what my GUI needs to

look like for the oak larders with demon butler - I’ve tried literally every option. Thanks

Edit: Now I’ve got the butler to work but the script keeps pausing as there is no planks in my inventory but has asked the butler to go and retrieve the planks and is standing right next to the character ready to go. I even tried lowering the amount to 23 planks so there would be 1 plank left so the script wouldn’t bug out but it keeps pausing. Any idea?