AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Just bought because I wanted to get to 83 constr but cba to build the whole time. Useless script, doesn't support oak dungeon doors so I looked for the teak garden benches, also doesn't support that. The only decent thing it supposedly supported are mahogany dining tables but when I bought 6k mahogany planks and tried to build some it would always get stuck after it had built 1 table and couldnt remove the table. Useless script imo 0/10 won't be buying any of this guy's stuff in the future.

21 hours ago, bullseyeix said:

Hi, is it possible to have a trial please?

Sure thing, trial granted.

11 hours ago, ermenal said:

Just bought because I wanted to get to 83 constr but cba to build the whole time. Useless script, doesn't support oak dungeon doors so I looked for the teak garden benches, also doesn't support that. The only decent thing it supposedly supported are mahogany dining tables but when I bought 6k mahogany planks and tried to build some it would always get stuck after it had built 1 table and couldnt remove the table. Useless script imo 0/10 won't be buying any of this guy's stuff in the future.

Please make sure to read the startup instructions, if not followed carefully, the script won't function as expected.

1 hour ago, ermenal said:

Everything's set up like in the picture, when the table has to be removed the script is just stuck on "Choosing Yes In Remove Dialogue". 

Did you setup the butler accordingly to wait with the needed amount of planks? Are you using resizable? Mirror mode? Any chance you could get me a GIF/screenshot?

On 5/8/2020 at 4:35 PM, ermenal said:

I ran into that then looked into all the settings. After setting it up lil differently I have gone from 30-67 con no problem. Just bought 20k more oak planks (building oak larders) halfway through the planks no issues. 

• Like 1