AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Ah that's what you meant. I'm sorry, I can add a keybinding for your preferred object which will make the script use the keybinding instead of the mouse when building. I won't, however, specifically make what you requested for a specific object.

I think that method would be very effective towards players, re-think about how you wont specifically make it for mahogany tables.

When %98 of players use Mahogany tables. Just saying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 5:32 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

Normally I'd say that mirror mode causes a lot of issues with the script thus not use it, but apparently, a major update has been released overnight which is promised to work a lot better with various scripts. I could grant you a trial and you can tell me how it went?

i own it baby <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 7:45 AM, Jams said:

trial please

Do you still need this? My apologies for the delay, I did not receive a notification.

59 minutes ago, andrew231654 said:

https://gyazo.com/a8e056ae11d2b4d384b3c4deeacdc390 

for some reason it's getting stuck trying to pay the butler. Nothing is popping up in logger.

Have you started it exactly as the thread states, both your character, the butler & your inventory? Are you using fixed mode?

9 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Do you still need this? My apologies for the delay, I did not receive a notification.

Have you started it exactly as the thread states, both your character, the butler & your inventory? Are you using fixed mode?

ill reply again when i have a chance to be able to use it, dont give me the trial right now please

• Like 1