AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Does someone have an Idea? I try to choose "Crude Chair" of Wood Chair..... 

I set-up my backpack like Varrock Tab > House Tab > Saw > Hammer > planks. After I start-up script it goes to my house, creates the chair, goes back to Varrock bank....and stays in a corner..... doing nothing. (doesn't re-stack Planks).

Hey Eagle Scripts

So far I've been using your script somewhat flawlessly (with a few errors here and there) and seems a script thats perfect if you just babysit it. However, I was doing mahogany dining tables and usually get around 300k xp/hour.

With this new method that has been just uploaded by the youtuber Theoatrix, I was wondering if there's any way you can implement this feature? It can yield up to 1.1m xp/hour and has the 'same' requirements for normal mahogany dining tables, whereas this has a bit higher construction level req - being 77.

I was wondering if you could take a look at the method and look at how the mahoganly benches are being built in the superior garden for fast exp/hour and a possible implementation?

I just saw that you're on a 4-week trip, so I'll guess I'm going to wait untill then. Please do take a look when you're back though :)

Edited by ikos9
Noticed OP is on vacation

Oak dungeon doors are not working very well, doesnt call demon butler, and when it does it only builds 2x then calls bulter and waits for it to return to fill inventory then empty's the inventory again AND AFTER that it calls again, it needs to be that it calls the butlet before bulding... now i am losing like 15 seconds every inventory by waiting on butler....

• 2 weeks later...