AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

16 minutes ago, Quazi Tech said:

I did switch to using Phials and the issue seems to have resolved. Are you experienced with this script? How long do you normally run it for and what are your experiences with bans? I just ran it for 2 hours and went from 1 - 52. I think that will be it for today. 

Not really. I've ran it two times. No bans. 

Just want to report a permanent ban using this script. Some information about my setup, I was only botting a single account. The account was about a year old and decently quested/hand trained. I was using a VPN. I botted 1 - 33 using this script along with Stealth Injection. It took approx 1 hour, then I took a 10 minute break and botted 33 - 52 using mirror mode, which took about an hour as well. So in total 2 hours of active botting. I then didn't touch the account for 2 days. Today I was given a permanent, un-appealable ban.  Ouch. Some important things to note, I believe my use of a VPN along with botting during Jagex working hours contributed to my ban. Also, the use of Stealth Injection for the first hour was probably a contributing factor as well. All in all, the script worked mostly as intended, just be careful. 

hey, just bought the script. am using it, but running into issues. so far it doesn't want to bank. i have to click bank for it , and then it withdraws planks, hits the house tele, and does what its gotta do. it goes back to bank via varrock teleport tab, and then bang it just sits in bank doing nothing until i click bank for it again. paid 7$, please fix lol. first script ive ever paid for.

Edit: i have since switched to phials, and no longer encounter the issue because i'm avoiding it. but it is still something worth looking at. Otherwise, the script is working pretty decent, and i'm very happy with it.

Edited by sig99

12 hours ago, sig99 said:

hey, just bought the script. am using it, but running into issues. so far it doesn't want to bank. i have to click bank for it , and then it withdraws planks, hits the house tele, and does what its gotta do. it goes back to bank via varrock teleport tab, and then bang it just sits in bank doing nothing until i click bank for it again. paid 7$, please fix lol. first script ive ever paid for.

Edit: i have since switched to phials, and no longer encounter the issue because i'm avoiding it. but it is still something worth looking at. Otherwise, the script is working pretty decent, and i'm very happy with it.

I think I might've found the issue you're experiencing. Do you still want me to look into this?

@Eagle Scripts I'm currently running into the issue of doing Oak Larders with the demon butler. I start with my inventory exactly as you showed in the guide except i fill the empty spaces with oak planks except 2 because your guide says to have the demon butler waiting with 24 more planks. The issue is, as soon as all 24 are made to larders, and then the 24 are grabbed from the butler and used, once the butler comes back with 26 the bot just starts clicking the butler repeatedly. I don't understand whats going on here. There will always be 2 extra planks from the butler but its as if the bot doesn't know that and keeps trying to send him back to get more planks without using the 2 the butler is holding.... What am I doing wrong? Currently 70 construction and really don't wanna phials to 85 lol. Thanks homie.