AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

15 minutes ago, kendostick70 said:

anyone got a similar experience?  wanna know, since it seems very botlike. 

m7xWXQB.png

m7xWXQB.png

This is needed to avoid problems such as lagg and latency.

We're botting an online game which means that variables such as lagg and latency can occur.

To write the butler support in such a robust way that it can pick up after the slightest lagg and/or latency, it has to wait for the butler to be back.

13 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

This is needed to avoid problems such as lagg and latency.

We're botting an online game which means that variables such as lagg and latency can occur.

To write the butler support in such a robust way that it can pick up after the slightest lagg and/or latency, it has to wait for the butler to be back.

Doesnt this increase ban rates? I pay for good internet with low latency to avoid poor connections for this reason. Just wanna know if it actually does mean increased banrates. Id move to another client/script if so.

for example, when i did it manually i got 290-300k xp/hr and the bot gets 180kxp/hr

sorry, don't wanna sound like a douche, been banned from botting on almost all clients, so I'm more careful now.

Edited by kendostick70

18 minutes ago, kendostick70 said:

Doesnt this increase ban rates? I pay for good internet with low latency to avoid poor connections for this reason. Just wanna know if it actually does mean increased banrates. Id move to another client/script if so.

for example, when i did it manually i got 290-300k xp/hr and the bot gets 180kxp/hr

sorry, don't wanna sound like a douche, been banned from botting on almost all clients, so I'm more careful now.

12 minutes ago, kendostick70 said:

just to clarify, is it working as intended? like i said it does, grabs planks, waits, sends req for more, than builds?

It is indeed working as intended and I'm not interested in changing this as I've explained above why it's working like this. The fact that you are confident that you won't have lagg is not sufficient enough as there's more customers to it then you :). Bear in mind latency can also be caused by the RS servers instead of your actual client.

wow, seems using this is worse xp/hr doing oak dungeon doors compared to oak larders, wtf.

I know why you do it like this, but damn, its so inefficient. Faster methods for xp at the same price are eclipsed by lower level methods. Crazy to me. Any way to implement a control to speed up the process/change how it operates for people with low latency?

Edited by kendostick70

6 hours ago, kendostick70 said:

wow, seems using this is worse xp/hr doing oak dungeon doors compared to oak larders, wtf.

I know why you do it like this, but damn, its so inefficient. Faster methods for xp at the same price are eclipsed by lower level methods. Crazy to me. Any way to implement a control to speed up the process/change how it operates for people with low latency?

I’m not going to change it up, it’s like that for a reason.

3 hours ago, ikos9 said:

Trial my brother?

Sure thing. Granted.