AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

53 minutes ago, ithomas5 said:

UPDATE: Started the script for oak larders using demon butler with the demon butler waiting with 20 planks instead of 24 and that seems to work fine

Please keep me updated on whether it's more efficient to run with 20 instead of 24 planks. You can deem it more efficient if it runs without any issues for 6+ hours.

1 hour ago, Jensen said:

very concerning that you actually call it flawless when you apparently knows its not near damn flawless more like a free/vip script

while writing this it has been stuck for 5mins trying to get planks un-noted

would like to request a refund lmfao

I'm sorry to hear that the script does not meet your expectations. Refunds go through Maldesto.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

16 minutes ago, afxk said:

I'm getting 160k xp/h with oak doors and 180k with oak larders lol, can someone explain what im doing wrong? 

I'm starting the script with 24 oak planks in my inv, and 20 with butler waiting for me with no dialouge. Hes just standing still doing nothing while butler is away.

It is supposed to wait until the butler is back. This is to assure that lag will not cause issues. The bot will never be able to do it as efficient as you would manually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It is supposed to wait until the butler is back. This is to assure that lag will not cause issues. The bot will never be able to do it as efficient as you would manually.

But is it supposed to be better xp/h with oak larders? it makes no sense lol

I'm getting higher xp/h botting oak larders than I do botting oak doors...

Edited by afxk
Forgot something

2 hours ago, afxk said:

But is it supposed to be better xp/h with oak larders? it makes no sense lol

I'm getting higher xp/h botting oak larders than I do botting oak doors...

That's correct. The dungeon doors are not as efficient as I'd like them to be. I'm currently not planning to change that up though.