AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, ithomas5 said:

Yes, just like this

The most important part is to have the butler waiting with planks when you already have them, without being in the actual dialogue. Did you do this as well?

2 hours ago, fredmeep said:

Sorry Eagle, some family stuff came up and I couldnt use the script in time. Could I get another trial? I need to see if progressive mode will work with my house (already level 55 and have 12 rooms) or if it will make me delete my house entirely for this to work.

Unfortunately not, the combination of your reputation, postcount and join-date already didn't fit for a trial but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I can't, unfortunately, grant you another trial.

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The most important part is to have the butler waiting with planks when you already have them, without being in the actual dialogue. Did you do this as well?

Unfortunately not, the combination of your reputation, postcount and join-date already didn't fit for a trial but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I can't, unfortunately, grant you another trial.

Yes, I did that. Is there a specific spot you need to stand on next to the object?

I'll try the 20 planks that @mini tity suggested when I have enough gold :)

48 minutes ago, Lethal1337 said:

would it be possible with a trial before a buy? :)

Sure thing. Granted :) .

30 minutes ago, ithomas5 said:

Yes, I did that. Is there a specific spot you need to stand on next to the object?

I'll try the 20 planks that @mini tity suggested when I have enough gold :)

Not necessarily. Keep me updated on how the 20 planks go.

Butler gets stuck behind door and it keeps switching door that its making on dungeon doors wtf? cant run for more than 20mins at a time without me having to unstuck it, also its very unefficient at the way it un-notes planks.. gets stuck paying the 10k fee. really makes me regret the purchase

92k xp/hr at dungeon doors and got 120k at phials making oak larders lol

need to make it request 20 new planks everytime he returns make 2 doors and repeat, not make 2 doors ask for planks waits make 2 doors ask for planks and wait wtf is this, possible fix before tomorrow so i can actually use the script i paid for? or is it possible for a refund. probably one of the worst scripts i have ever paid for

Edited by Jensen

12 minutes ago, Jensen said:

Butler gets stuck behind door and it keeps switching door that its making on dungeon doors wtf? cant run for more than 20mins at a time without me having to unstuck it, also its very unefficient at the way it un-notes planks.. gets stuck paying the 10k fee. really makes me regret the purchase

92k xp/hr at dungeon doors and got 120k at phials making oak larders lol

need to make it request 20 new planks everytime he returns make 2 doors and repeat, not make 2 doors ask for planks waits make 2 doors ask for planks and wait wtf is this, possible fix before tomorrow so i can actually use the script i paid for?

The dungeon doors are not as efficient as I'd like them to be, I am currently not planning to change that as of now.

As for phials; Please submit a bug report for that as you're the only one encountering that error.

As for the oak larders: please make sure to start the script exactly as the thread states. The script is not as fast as you could manually do it, I am aware of this. This is due to many factors, one being that you'll get banned too fast if the script is faster then it currently is.

Just now, Eagle Scripts said:

The dungeon doors are not as efficient as I'd like them to be, I am currently not planning to change that as of now.

As for phials; Please submit a bug report for that as you're the only one encountering that error.

As for the oak larders: please make sure to start the script exactly as the thread states. The script is not as fast as you could manually do it, I am aware of this. This is due to many factors, one being that you'll get banned too fast if the script is faster then it currently is.

well requesting planks before you make the doors so it actually keeps an efficient rate is not more banable actually it looks very weird the way it does it right now and would probably get ppl banned

On 5/27/2015 at 6:53 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Why should I use this script?

Interested in gaining 1 - 99 Construction without doing any training yourself?

Because it supports Tabs!

Because it supports 100+ Objects!

Because it supports the Demon Butler!

Because it supports Phials!

Because it supports Progressive Leveling!

Because you can choose whatever object you want to build!
Have you been waiting for a Flawless Construction script to be made?

very concerning that you actually call it flawless when you apparently knows its not near damn flawless more like a free/vip script

while writing this it has been stuck for 5mins trying to get planks un-noted

would like to request a refund lmfao

Edited by Jensen